| Journal |

I woke up this morning, thinking it's gonna be a normal day. I get out of bed, brush my teeth, and do all that stuff. Then there was a knock at my door. I went to open it to find Micheal Wheeler standing at my doorstep.

And I'm thinking, great he's just gonna ask for El. And he sure did.
He's perfect, everything about him is the best. But sometimes I wish I were a girl or even wished I was El. She's with him. I've written about this 5 billion times but I wished I could just have him love me. I wished he would give me the attention that he gave El.

But as I went back to my breakfast I heard a lot of noise. You don't understand how much noise it was. Like it was shouting and banging. It almost reminded me of Lonnie. And as I finished up my breakfast, no other than El came running out. It was shocking not to see Mike after her.

She took her shoes and one of our spare keys. I asked where she was going and she just yelled 'Max'. To be honest, ya girl isn't that good at grammar yet. But she stormed out the house. I walked to her room as I found Mike pacing around her room. He didn't notice me at first as he was planing something. His exact words were...

"If I just pretend a little longer we can make this up and nothing will happen"
He kept repeating them. Soon enough he noticed me and he was stunned! I asked him what was wrong and he just didn't answer at first. I kept asking like 10 times.

And boom! Two seconds later he screamed 'I LOVE YOU!' And pushed past me. As I stood there shocked and stunned I heard the door slam. And then it opened again. He came back into the room as I was turned to the door. He hesitated at first before grabbing my face and kissing me.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and guess who's staying the night ;))

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE READING THIS??!!
5K?! WHAT!?
Thx so much!
Word count: 362