𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 | 𝘣.𝘴𝘬

You readjusted yourself for the 30th time in the past hour, still not finding sleep.

It was already 1:23 in the morning and it had been too much for you, causing you to get up from your half-empty bed and groggily walk downstairs.

Your modern yet cozy apartment complex was almost pitch dark, and it made you feel even more empty than you already felt.

Sleepless nights like these were always hard on you, but what could you do about it? Your boyfriend was stuck at work, and not by his own will anyways.

But the last thing you wanted to do is give him a feeling of worry, because you knew that he cared so much he would put you before his passion and work.

Just as you were pouring yourself a cup of coffee, deciding to dismiss sleep, you heard the noise of your door opening and closing, and that could only mean one thing.

"I'm home love" exclaimed your boyfriend from the foyer, and you motioned yourself towards him, eager to have him hold you in his arms.

It felt childish at first, but the only way you could have a nice, peaceful sleep, was in fact with his arms wrapped around you.

"Hey kwan" Your face displayed worry as you looked at your very clearly sleep deprived boyfriend, who even at 1 in the morning, could force a smile all for you.

Although instead of carefully placing his bag down and hanging his jacket, he immediately fell in your arms, his face practically screaming for consolation.

"Tired?" You asked, continuing to hug Seungkwan.

"How about you?" He asked back with his eyes closed, barely able to stay awake.

"Been waiting for you" You shortly replied and Seungkwan looked in your eyes, cupping your face with eyes full of care.

"Love, please don't wait for me next time, you need to sleep." He calmly said.

"I just had one of those nights again, sleep just wasn't coming."

Seungkwan sighed, and looked at you once again.
"Well then, how about you try again hm?" He soothingly asked you, and you nodded your head in response.

"Go ahead, i'll be there in a moment" he kissed your forehead and continued to store his belongings as you slowly walked upstairs.

You didn't know how long it had been, but it felt like hours as you waited, but then you felt an indent in the bed, and immediately you were relieved.

Seungkwan wrapped his arms around you and you did the same.

"Fall asleep my love, i'm right here" and with that, he stroked your hair until you fell into a deep sleep.

Sure you both were busy with schedules packed to the brim, but these moments, these moments you would both cherish forever.