𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 | 𝘹.𝘮𝘩

"Alright everyone! That's a wrap!" You cracked a smile and watched as all of your co-workers sighed in relief. Seventeen's music video shoot had been going on for 7 hours straight with only 2 small bathroom breaks, and it was safe to say that everyone was absolutely exhausted.

You being head stylist had to sadly stay behind and check on a few things, but the good thing was the fact that you would be able to go home with your boyfriend instead of you both going home separately. He even offered to go out for dinner, something you hadn't done in a while due to his busy comeback schedule.

"Great work today" Mira, the last of the of the crew smiled at your statement and finally left.

It was just you in the dressing room until the door burst open and the loud, rowdy voices of the members came into earshot.

"noona!" Chan by far was one of your favorite members, and although you were almost 2 years older than him, he was still that clumsy little 15 year old in your heart.

"What's good chan?" You said and did your handshake the two of you had come up with years ago which practically feels like muscle memory now as you found yourself subconsciously going through the movements.

"Hey babe"

"Hey hao" You smiled through your words and although Minghao was tired as hell, he immediately was energized the moment he saw your smile. Because of the comeback, Minghao has been staying at the dorms as all members are required to do so to more easily manage the members. This also means that you two hadn't seen each other in person in a few weeks. But now that all they had to do was wait for the video to be edited, the company allowed the members to say at home for two days and you knew you would for sure take advantage of it.

"ew."

"shut the fuck up chan let them be happy" Seungcheol immediately shut down Dino's snarky remark at the couple's extremely minimal pda and went to side hug you, the rest of the members following after.

"I'll wait for you outside haohao" Your nickname for him made him smile and he ruffled your hair before you walked out of the dressing room.

There was various staff in the hallway regardless of the work day technically being well over. It wasn't much of an issue though, seeing as you and minghao had been a thing behind the public's backs for around 6 years. While 6 years is a long time, both you and minghao have a very free mindset and came to the conclusion that you will probably never get married and just stick to the fun and free dating life.

In fact, you once proposed the idea of revealing your relationship, but minghao's worry for you and your safety immediately made you take it back.

You both live together in an apartment though, one only 15 minutes away from HYBE and relatively expensive. Because of your expensive tastes, you both live a classy life style and that's how you like it.

Minghao back hugged you suddenly, catching you off guard but because of the now vacant hallway, you just melted into his touch.

He gave you a soft kiss and swung his canvas bag over his shoulder. "Should we get going?" He offered, lending you his hand with a smile on his face.

"For sure!" You answered excitedly. It was surely going to be an evening for you two to remember and you couldn't be more excited.