𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 2 | 𝘭.𝘫𝘩

Her words continued to replay in his head, and it was evident to the other members that something went down.

"hey" Jihoon watched as his co-member slid down the wall to meet him on the practice room floor.

He gave nothing more than a firm nod towards mingyu, proceeding to immerse himself in whatever was on his phone. The boy to his right gave an awkward smile before fully turning himself to Jihoon, clearly wanting some sort of interaction.

"so how's y/n?"

It was an innocent question sure, but it hurt more than Jihoon could imagine. How was she? He didn't know. In fact, he never knew, did he?

When was the last time they shared a meal instead of him refusing it?

Last time they even had a conversation without him lashing out?

His mind struggled to process what he couldn't the night before. He then got up from the floor and headed to engulf himself in practice, completely ignoring the dumbfounded mingyu whom he had left on the floor.

right left. . . right? No left? 

He couldn't seem to keep himself in the moment, his mind was taking him other places. Other places he wished not to revisit.

"why don't we um take 10?" started soonyoung, patting his co-member on the back before exiting to the cafeteria. He knew the break was about him, well, all eyes were on him. 

Hoshi wasn't known for giving out breaks, unless someone really fucked up, in which he needed to cool himself down. Sure the members were grateful, but some part of the room's ambience was farthest from it.

. . .

He gathered his jacket, his phone and his bag. The bag

Anything and everything seemed to remind him of her, but no. She was done with him wasn't she? All those years of taking her for granted had finally caught up to him.

The cold grasp of seventeen's leader halted him, hence he turned around. Giving nothing but a hard glare.

"dude what's up with you?" He questioned, still holding on to the younger's wrist.

"is it . . ." he leaned closer.
". . .about y/n"

"will everyone shut up about y/n!"

"huh, so i was right" Seungcheol only stared at the now frustrated boy. 

"you better sort it out soon, because i swear to god if your stubborn-ass gets rid of someone who's clearly given you all of her, i don't know what to think of you anymore" He looked Jihoon up and down before walking off to buy himself a drink to cool off, leaving 

The boy shot seungcheol's back a hard glare before abruptly turning and stomping off to his car.

. . .

There wasn't music, no radio, no noise at all to fill the empty car. Every minute and every second it sunk in that he could lose someone, someone who had lost herself for him. The rage in his eyes showed as the car lights in front lit them up.

The apartment complex then finally came into view.

They had bought it 5 years ago, when they had still had their cliché love. As the years passed, things only seemed to get farther and farther away, including her.

He checked his phone after parking his newly bought car.

Nothing. Not one message, not one notification.

Jihoon opened the door to the modern apartment, taking off his shoes upon entering. He noticed no sound, picked up absolutely none. Why was he suddenly so concerned?

He checked almost every room before eventually arriving at the one to the bathroom.

Crying? He heard faint sniffles and it was then everything clicked. He had in fact made her cry. He who chose to ignore the love of his life, was now in full regret.

The door was locked, he noticed. He banged on the door as hard as he could, shouting her name every second, begging her to let him in.

"why are you back?" He heard as the door swung open to reveal a broken looking girl who was in fact his lover.

He didn't know what to say, didn't know how to respond and so he threw her in a hug. One of the strongest and most sincere he had ever given her.

This left the now sobbing girl taken aback as she cried into his shirt. She wasn't one to show her weakness to others, and so seeing the girl before him having a breakdown, broke him.

"i'm so sorry i was so stupid. I neglected the love of my life, and i- i don't even know if you'll forgive me-" He brought her face up to his as he stared into her glistening eyes, trying his hardest to save what he thought he had broken.

"this is the only fucking chance jihoon" She cried into his shoulder as he once again hugged her. It might take a while, but there was now something in their future, there was a future for them still.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

idk if yall could tell but i'm horrible with angst endings, but hopefully this is satisfactory and if not, then feel free to to imagine an ending yourself :)