𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 | 𝘩.𝘫𝘴

"What the hell are you getting at." You glared at your company's ceo sitting across from you, with nothing but confusion in your tone.

"you know what i mean" His voice boomed through the barely empty room and you were left with your thoughts.

It had been 3 years in the industry and 4 years dating your wonderful boyfriend. Your relationship with hong jisoo was perfection and everything more, it was a dream. the trust you two held was unbreakable, and it was even stronger than most other 4 year long relationships. Therefore you were unsure how to process the information just given to you by both yours and joshua's ceo. 

The phone resting in your pocket intercepted your thoughts and let out a buzz, causing you to open it, finding a call from the very person you were nervous to talk to.

"Hey" You spoke, little to no emotion in your normally sweet tone.

"Yo- hey babe what's wrong? Everything good?" His happy tone very quickly switched to that of worry and he frantically wanted to make sure his love was 100% okay.

"Can you come over in 15? We need to talk." You heard nothing for a few seconds, making you grow timid.

"Of course."

| 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘃𝘁 |

"what's wrong?" Joshua heard from Soonyoung, only to notice all 12 of his members staring into his soul after he walked into the room.

"What do you mean?" He asked, making his way towards the couch and eventually sitting down, his members eyes still on him.

"You did that walk you always do when you're stressed. Like when you run your hand through your hair and your eyebrows do that thing. And also when you heave like the biggest sigh anyone has ever sighed." After seungkwan finished his rant, his co-members nodded in agreement, now totally invested in whatever was bothering their dear member.

"You can't escape us so you might as well spill" Jisoo glared at Jeonghan before laying on his back and letting out another sigh.

"Y/N called me." He started, and even the members who were only a tiny bit interested suddenly became fully immersed at the mention of Joshua's girlfriend and their bestfriend.

"She said she wanted to talk and i. . . you know we haven't seen each other and i guess. . . i'm a little worried." He finished, looking up at the ceiling throughout his entire sentence.

"i doubt it's anything serious shua, you and y/n are like the perfect couple. it's probably nothing."

"i guess so cheol..." Joshua was clearly not convinced and his members knew they could do nothing but to assure him of the best and deny the worst. after 1 minute, he finally got up and gave a sad smile to the members before grabbing his coat and heading out the door.

. . .

Jisoo's hands trembled from nerve and he tried his absolute best to calm himself. You rarely talked to him with such a serious tone and the way you worded your sentence brought up thoughts of the worse.

He knocked once on your apartment door and in less than 10 seconds, he was met with your smiling face, a complete 180 from what he was expecting.

"you said you wanted to talk?" He asked, and you noticed him playing with his hands, slightly chipping his nails, a thing he does when nervous.

"yeah! come on in babe" You said with a happier tone, opening the door fully for him and leading him to your couch.

He sat down and you handed him a cup full of tea, something he always asked for whenever he came over. Joshua only smiled at you in response.