𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳 | 𝘺.𝘫𝘩

You shuffled your way through the already crowding fans, a few noticing you and smiling your way.

Jeonghan had told you to be at the venue 2 hours before the concert started, and you were surprisingly right on time.

It was going to be another 6 months until you saw Jeonghan again due to him and his group going on world tour, so you grabbed the chance the moment it became available. You also would have felt guilty if you hadn't gone because Jeonghan would have spammed your phone anyways.

"pass?" The security guard asked and you politely showed him the backstage pass Jeonghan had given you when he went over to your apartment the week before.

The moment your eyes landed on the backstage area which held so many hallways which only led to more hallways, you knew you were not about to embarrass yourself trying to figure it out.

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 🥶🥶🥶

yo yo homeslice

𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣 🥶🥶🥶
yuh?

man i'm not gonna make it
outta these halls if ur ass
doesn't retrieve me rn

OH UR HERE??
OMW🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️💨💨

DONT TELL HANNIE

u got it bro

You moved yourself into a corner as you waited, making sure not to disrupt the flow of staff rushing to get their work done. Every second had felt like a day and you hoped vernon would pull through and get to you as fast as humanly possible.

"Y/N!" The second you heard vernon's voice you felt more than relieved.

"thank the fucking heavens" You exclaimed as you walked up to him, also making vernon chuckle in the process.

"sorry sorry, the members were grilling me on where i was going." He said, sticking his hands in his pockets as you followed him.

"oh and by the way" Vernon leaned closer to your ear.

"All of us conspired and we convinced Jeonghan-hyung to stay behind while we did an extra rehearsal" He smirked and put air quotes around 'rehearsal'.

"You're the fucking best" You nudged him with your arm and excitedly high-fived with Vernon, matching each other's energy before he made an abrupt stop.

"We're here" He said, pointing to the 세븐틴 sign on the door.

"The guy has been whining all day, please fix him" He pleaded as he started backing away.

"You got it chief" He smiled at your reply and finally walked away. Once you were sure he was out of sight, you let out a rhythmic knock on the door.

"who is it?" a voice called from the other side.

"i dunno, maybe a stalker?" You answered and in a millisecond the door was thrown open before you to display your boyfriend with the happiest expression.

"You came!" He said before engulfing you in a long hug and swaying side to side with excitement and you did the same.

"Well someone's clingy today" You teased him, arms wrapped around his neck and his around your waist.

"Very" He pouted and leaned in for a kiss which you gladly accepted.

You two gravitated towards the couch and then pulled away, Jeonghan cuddling you right after.

"I'm gonna miss you" His sulky tone was evident and it made you giggle a bit.

"We can call every night and morning okay?" He nodded and nuzzled his head in your neck, the comforting silence in the dressing room engulfing you both.

"Hannie" You called and he looked up at you, still with a pout on his face but expectant to hear what you were going to say.

"I love you" The largest smile grew on his face and he hugged you even tighter.

"i love you too!" He responded.

A sudden knock on the door shook you both out of your loving moment. You turned to look at Jeonghan, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm busy!" he called out and your eyes widened.

"it could be important!" You exclaimed, hitting him on the chest.

"Well i think you're more important" Your face cringed of cheesiness and Jeonghan looked satisfied of his speech.

"i can't say no to you can i Hannie?" You asked the giddy Jeonghan, still hugging you.

"Nope!"