➣ 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴.𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴

I feel like Living with Coups would have taken a long time to even get there. I mean, the members practically need Coups to stay in order sometimes, so imagine him living away from all of them. That definitely took some talking and negotiating.

LIVING RESIDENCE ( no pictures so u can imagine it yourself ) ::

You and Coups would buy a house immediately rather than an apartment, because by the time you both can even get your own place, it would be around the time when you are thinking about your future. And the house would be modern, but still homey and natural. The house would also probably be in a city area because there's no way you could both live in an area more than 10 minutes away from a convenience store and Coups is also 'required' to live close to the SEVENTEEN dorms. But the house would still have a yard or backyard And of course, not only does the house have to be big enough for both you and coups, and your puppy, but also 12 other boys who have clear attachment issues to their leader, which is understandable. And i mean Coups is rich so ya'll will be fine.

The inside of the house has modern and expensive features, but it still feels homey and is decorated with warm colors and pastels. The house would be something like 4 rooms (1 for u and coups, and extra room, your office, and a guest room for the members), idk how many bathrooms but probably a good amount, and 2 stories. I think 3 stories might be pushing it.

DAILY ROUTINE ( workday ) ::

On a weekday, the day starts around 8am usually, well for Coups anyways. He wakes up earlier, feeds kkuma, and by the time you wake up, he has enough time to eat breakfast and spend some time with you, and then he has to go to work, which can be from recording, to music shows, to practice and what not. You mainly work from home so your day starts anytime before 12pm, it depends on how you feel, expect for on days when you have to go to business meeting which is usually only once or twice a month. Working at home is also practical because you can tend to yours and Coups' dog kkuma, by making sure to feed and play with her. You also switch with Coups between grocery shopping per week ( you usually grocery shop once or twice a week ).

By the time Coups gets home, it's around dinner time to sometimes early evening and you and Coups usually make dinner together as a way of bonding. But on days when you're both tired, takeout or instant ramen are the only options. Then you will both usually play with kkuma or cuddle while watching a movie or show, just whatever you feel like. So basically, there's no set schedule for you both, what happens happens. But at least 4 times a month, the seventeen members decide they miss their leader, and you, so they also decide to show up at your house for a movie night. But at this point, you're always prepared for their arrival so it's not such a problem anymore. You even have a whole cabinet in your kitchen just full of movie snacks for the boys and your storage closet #1 has been occupied by extra blankets and pillows for them as well. But of course, you both love spending quality time with the members, especially because you and the other members became close over the years.

SLEEP ::

You and Coups share a king sized bed ( you both need the space ) and usually you fall asleep hugging or coups as the big spoon. But to be honest, every day for you both is an improvisation, so it really depends on a few things ( how tired you are, if it's cold, if it's hot, etc. ). On weekdays, you both will usually be tired, or tired enough, so you both fall asleep around 11pm to 12am. But on weekends, 'bedtime' is around 2-3am. Overall, there's lots of cuddling. But of course, there are days when Coups is on tour and you didn't tag along, or when he is working late at night, and on those days, he makes sure you video call or just call you before you go to sleep when he gets a chance. And you don't mind going to sleep alone, you knew what you were getting into when you started dating him, and as long as you know he's okay, you'll be fine for the night.

FUTURE GOALS ::

You and coups ( or just coups ) want(s) kids in the future, so you both made sure your house has room, but isn't too large so that it could still feel homey for just the two of you. But while Coups is still actively in SEVENTEEN, you both are fine with raising kkuma for now. And you both agreed that you would wait until after Coups' military service to have kids, but there was really no discussion about marriage. And of course the members gave their input as well.