𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 | 𝘸.𝘫𝘩

It was just like any normal Saturday weekend, except this time, you were staying in a musty dorm full of 13 young adults. Being the sibling of the Choi Seungcheol, you knew who to call when you were in a "tricky" situation. 

To put it simple, a pipe broke in your apartment and it just so happened that it would take an entire month for the pipe and water damages to get repaired. This is what happens when you try to be independent. 

To be completely honest, your brother was one of the last people you wanted to lean on, but you were not about to explain everything to your parents, so, you gave in. 

You had been dead asleep in the seventeen dorm. Luckily, they had a guest room which was almost bewildering to you because if you were the one in control you would have made this extra room like a dance room or something cool. But then again you were grateful you weren't forced to live in a hotel for a month.

You had already met the members, and by that i mean Coups told them your name, you scanned each of their faces, and ran to situate yourself in the guest room. So no, you hadn't really met them and to be honest you would be a-o-kay without meeting them.

. . .

It was 5:31 am exactly, and you really couldn't bring yourself to go back to sleep. Although, you found yourself mostly annoyed that it was the morning after moving into the dorm and now you were going to be in a tired and basically shitty mood all day. For a person who wakes up from 9am-12pm, this was definitely not ideal.

After you finally accepted the fact you wouldn't be going back to sleep, you decided to make yourself some tea. You eventually found the kitchen and attempted to make yourself a cup of tea, but then gave up and just made coffee. Today was a caffeine kinda day. 

Acquiring the much needed coffee in your random oversized t-shirt, strawberry pajama pants, and pink slippers, you thought it might be a good idea to maybe watch the sunrise for a change. It had practically been a decade since you actually were up earlier enough to see one, and appreciated it at that. 

Now all you needed was a cookie. 

But as you were opening the pantry door to start your scour through the kitchen for said cookies, your head darted towards someone calling out.

"Is someone there?" asked a timid but curious male's voice.

This caused you to let out a slight scream and almost drop your cup of coffee ( which luckily you didn't ). This also caused the male to let out a pitched screech horror movie style.

As the man appeared from the hall you went to grab a pan as a weapon, just incase ya know? 

"WOAH WOAH it's me, i live here" 

"oh thank goodness, i thought you were like a robber or something like that" you said, clutching your chest with relief.

"same here" the guy said, also sounding relieved but also letting out a giggle of embarrassment at the awkward first-ish encounter.

"what are you doing up so early?" he asked.

You finally got a good look at his face and wow. Was he an angel? Even just in pajamas he still looked so good. How was that even possible?

"i could ask you the same" you responded, trying to hide the fact there was an extremely handsome man about 15 feet away from you.

"But to answer your question, I couldn't go back to sleep. So now i'm here. Drinking life fuel: caffeine."

"same goes here" he said, while giving a smile.

"i'm Jun by the way" 

"oh, nice to meet you, well, technically again, but anyways my name's--

"--Y/N, right?"

"oh uh yeah" you said, feeling totally flustered. I mean who could blame you?

"do you uh, need help finding something?" You were in the middle of opening a cabinet and it just so happened to be a cleaning cabinet, definitely not the cookies.

"yeah, that would be kinda helpful" you said, somewhat embarrassed. 

You watched as he walked over to a distant cabinet, one you had thought you already checked, but apparently not well enough as he suddenly pulled out something.

"here, i believe this is what you were looking for?" Jun said, handing you a jar of ( your favorite type of cookie, or treat ).

"OMG YOU HAVE THESE?! DUDEE no way. i love you so much." of course you said this without a thought, but Jun got just a "little" flustered. But when he saw you were oblivious, he calmed down a bit and shrugged it off.

"happy to help" Jun said, followed by a warm smile.You returned the smile and headed for the balcony door, but then paused for a moment.

"hey," you said, turning around and gaining the attention of a tired Jun

"i was gonna go outside and watch the sunrise, would you uh, wanna join?" You honestly couldn't believe what you just said. It had been you plan to avoid social interaction yet here you were instigating it.

"oh! i'd love that" Jun said, surprising you.

So then you both headed towards the balcony and seated yourselves on the chairs placed nicely outside.

"so pretty" You said, giving a warm smile towards the view.But what you didn't notice was that Jun was inching his chair closer to you.

"so, how'd you get here in the first place, Y/N?"

And that was the beginning of a very deep conversation, you found it you and Jun had more in common than you thought. And it was exhilarating to meet someone around the same age as you with similar interests, and you BOTH were actually having a good time talking. There was no sign of awkwardness or anything.

But of course, the members had to wake up at some point, and it just so happened that they all had the idea of getting some "fresh air" which was unusual, especially on a random day. 

"what in the he-" muttered a half-asleep mingyu, who had just made it to the balcony door when he was greeted with the sight of his leader's sister and his older member having the time of their lives. 

"hey gyu! what are you-" 

"OH I GOTTA TELL COUPS HYUNG ABOUT THIS"

At this point, Mingyu couldn't even answer his co-member, hoshi. And as soon as you knew it, every member was watching the screen doors. Except, for the one and only, Seungcheol.

"You guys, what is this? at 8 in the morni-"

He rubbed his eyes to check the scene twice. 

"OH NO NO" 

Let's just say, it was a miracle Coups was sleep deprived, or Jun might not have lived to see another day.