𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 2 | 𝘭.𝘴𝘮

You were simply enjoying each other's company as you walked along the beach. Until, Seokmin suddenly stopped and turned to face you.

"can you close your eyes for a moment? Just trust me" he said in a soothing and calming voice. And of course, you trusted him and allowed him to lead you by the wrist. 

"okay, you can open your eyes now" he said, followed by a back hug. You smiled at this and opened your eyes, they revealed a lovely candlelight dinner, in the most beautiful area of the beach you had ever seen. Your mouth was wide open for a few seconds before you turned around and jumped in Seokmin's arms, whispering a "thank you" He kissed your forehead, and continued to lead you to the table.

"Wow,  seriously Seokmin...this is so pretty, i- did you prepare all this?" you asked, still looking at your surroundings.

"Mhm, anything for the love of my life" You let out a laugh at his response due to his cheesiness, but you both knew you loved it anyways. He grabbed both of your hands and simply got lost in your eyes, you responded the same way. You were just glad to be with the person you love most.

And of course, the members were close by, making sure to snap pictures/take videos  (especially Mingyu ) for memories. Well . . . except Jeonghan, who was going to be using the photos as a teasing method, and BooSoon, who weren't even taking pictures but instead squealing every time you both did something lovey-dovey. 

( 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭 )

"oh my gosh, i'm so full" you randomly shared, followed by an airy laugh. Seokmin replied with a grin on his face, and you had no idea he was staring at you. 

"dang you surprised me" You said with a giggle as you turned to look him in the eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that" You let out a genuine laugh. Although, your laugh suddenly stopped as Seokmin got up.

"Where are we going now?"

He led you to a spot not far from the dinning area, and held both of your hands, still looking at you with the most genuine, caring, and affectionate eyes.

"Y/N,"

"I really don't think i've ever loved someone as much as i love you. Ever since the first time i saw you, i felt like i was a young boy, experiencing his first crush."

 ". . . and i still remember the day you said yes when i asked you to go out with me" He said with a slight laugh.

"i love you with all of my heart, i would do anything and everything to keep you safe, and whenever i'm with you, i feel relieved, happy, and comfortable. You are a person i never thought i'd meet. I never ever want this to end, and i want to be with you forever."

At this point, you were already tearing up hearing his words, and you started actually crying once he started pulling out a velvet box from his pocket. He got on one knee and finally asked, 

"Y/N" you started ugly crying even more upon hearing him say your name.

"Can i have the honor, of being with you forever? Will you marry me?"

You were wiping your tears but managed to form a nod and then, 

". . . dude, of course"

After hearing you mutter those words, he immediately picked you off your feet and twirled you around, then stopping for a moment to place the ring on your finger.

He then pulled you close to him and pressed his lips on yours. You both shared the most loving kiss you had ever shared and immediately brought each other into a hug after. 

"you really know how to charm me min"

"i wasn't saying that to charm you, i was saying that because it's true" He said with a loving expression on his face while looking you into the eyes. 

"i love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too, Seokmin"

Now you could imagine how the members were reacting. All the louder members squealing and jumping of joy when you said yes and semi-covering their eyes when you kissed. And mingyu and Jeonghan were still documenting the whole thing. Mingyu actually had the idea of turning it into a mini-film and uploading it to their YouTube channel, as a way of documenting the marriage process.

( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 )

𝙔𝙉_𝙇.𝙉

Y_NLN Yes, a million time yes @dk_is_dokyeom

Liked by saythename_17 and 3,789,432 others

Comments:

johnnyjsuh it's about time 🙄
Y_NLN ikr 🙄

twicestagram Congrats! <3
Y_NLN Thank you! :D

roses_are_rosie Congrats you both! so when's the wedding? 😏
Y_NLN TY! and the wedding is...somewhere in the near future 😀

Y/NandDkarebetterthanu OMG NOW WAY. THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED YA'LL
↳ Slayteen I KNOW IM ACTUALLY SCREAMING

Carat4life IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM ONG 

iwannarockwithyou OMG IM SO HAPPY

View 20,789 more comments