𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 | 𝘫.𝘸𝘸

"Are you done?"

"yup! you can turn the page now" you replied, smiling with satisfaction.

You were lying on you and your boyfriend of 3 year's bed. It was like a stress reliever for you, Wonwoo reading over your shoulder, while you sat in between his legs, head resting on his chest, reading along with him in your pajamas. 

It was currently 7:45pm and it was golden hour. Therefore the golden light shone through the window of yours and Wonwoo's shared bedroom. You wished life could always be this sweet, relaxing with the one you love after a tiring day.

Although sadly, this was very rare. Wonwoo was an idol, in a group that was only getting more successful year after year, and not having your relationship revealed to the public, definitely did not increase your meet-ups.

But Wonwoo was a very caring person, doing whatever you wanted to do on those rare days he had off, of couse you also convinced him to take some days relaxing instead of attending to you. It was the time he treasured most. It was in private, away from the noisy members who were constantly teasing you two, or any fans who would be quick to start rumors.

Wonwoo pecked your cheek, causing you to flinch due to its suddenness. 

"what was that for" you said, smiling while tilting your head upwards to look him in the eyes.

"it's because i love you" he said calmly

"wah, i never knew you were this romantic" 

"only for you"

Each word he spoke, you fell more in love with him. You covered your face with his chest in embarrassment, but he just simply hugged you close to his body and caressed your hair.

"i wish we could do this more often" he said with a sigh.

"listen, you try your hardest when you're with me, and you try hard in your career too. Of course i'd love the same, but i'm happy that you're achieving your dream won." He smiled and kissed your head before pulling the covers over both of you. 

And before you knew it, you were both sound asleep regardless of the somewhat early time, you still resting on his chest, and him with your guys' favorite book in hand. It was one of those nights that you would cherish forever and ever.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

hello! so as i was editing this, i realized how short this imagine is, but i feel like i can't really make it any more lengthy, so i will leave it at this, sorry for any inconveniences.