𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 | 𝘬.𝘴𝘺

It was exhilarating for you every time you took a step on that stage. 

Seeing the countless people cheering and rooting for you and your band members really made you feel special. But this time, you had just a little more motivation than usual.

You were dating  none other than Seventeen's performance leader, Kwon Soonyoung. Your relationship was private and only the companies and members of both your and hoshi's group knew about it. 

And to be honest, it was quite a coincidence you both met.

Hoshi just so happened to be voted to go pick up some breakfast for the hungry seventeen members, and you, well, if you weren't going to get the food no one was.

And so it was also a coincidence that you both ended up going to the same exact bakery and at the same exact time. Although, he recognized you first, as in reality, you were both fans of each other's groups. 

And so there it started. You both talked over some coffee, and secured each other's numbers. From then on you were both practically inseparable and you eventually started dating. 

. . .

So now you were waiting with your members for your turn to go on stage. It was the yearly award show, MAMA, and both your and Hoshi's groups were invited. Except this time, he would be sitting down and watching your performance from the idols seating area, which meant that not only you, but Hoshi also had to keep his cool. Although, same goes for the seventeen members, as they loved teasing you both.

"Ok NEON, you're up" advised your manager. 

You took a deep breath and as your groups leader, you led them up to the stage. 

The screams and encouragement of fans made you nervous but also excited, it was a good mix of both.

Being NEON's main dancer, you had a dance break towards the end of the performance, which was something Hoshi was eager to see, as he loved seeing you dance.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
( 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 )

Hoshi who couldn't hold himself during the performance, was lip syncing your lines and copying the choreography. In fact, he did this so much sometimes Mingyu, who was sitting next to him, had to bump him as a signal to keep under control.

But the members weren't safe either, because every time you appeared on the screen, they would glance towards Hoshi, making it painfully obvious something was going on.

. . .

| 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 |

"hey beautiful" said a smiling hoshi, who had just opened the door to your groups waiting room.

Although luckily, the rest of your members had headed off elsewhere and you volunteered to stay behind, which meant that both you and hoshi were alone.

You returned his smile and ran up to him and gave him a longing hug.

"you did great! Seriously." he whispered into your hair as he continued hugging you.

You only giggled and then let out, "i know" with a cheesy grin.

As you separated from the hug, you noticed how absolutely fine Hoshi looked. I mean you never really saw him at award shows, but this time you both were lucky. 

Not to mention Hoshi was absolutely blown away by your look. He loved when you would dress up all fancy and stuff because it was a rare occurrence.

Then he suddenly leaned in and went in for a kiss, which you most definitely returned. 

Seeing Hoshi was rare nowadays, especially during comebacks and what not, so the time you both had, you spent very well.

As you both pulled away from the kiss, he suddenly said, "aw you look so pretty!" with a squeal, somewhat ruining the longing and romantic vibe. But you didn't mind, as this vibe felt more natural anyways.

"and you look so handsome!" you said with the same energy.

You gestured for Hoshi to sit down on the couch in the corner of the waiting room, and then you proceeded to snuggle up against him as he stroked your hair.

"you know, it was so hard to not go up and talk to you" you said with a pouty face while snuggling closer to Hoshi.

"same here, but i really enjoyed watching your performance babe"He said, and you smiled in return.

"every time i see you perform, i feel so lucky to call you mine, and i'm really proud of you love, i really am" he said.

"right back at ya"

"aw this feels cringey" you said and started squirming.

"i was going to say that, but i didn't wanna ruin the moment" he said through a giggle.

You both then let out a sigh, which was then paused by a ding sound. Hoshi checked his phone and relayed the message.

"ugh, the members are asking where i am, so i better get going." he said, sounding disappointed.

"no worries! i'll call you later" you said, and you both shared one last kiss, then he was off.

You gave a wave before he disappeared from the room and you sat on the couch, reminiscing the past few moments.

"hey y/n! we're back" exclaimed Xia, your co member who came bursting into the room.

"so what were you doing this whole time?" asked the maknae.

"just scrolling on my phone" you answered. Luckily, you were great at making convincing cover-ups, which also was an advantage whenever you would play mafia with the members.

Xia then gave a smile and all the members returned to their separate tasks, while you, you returned back to your memories of the past event, making you feel all warm inside.