𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 2 | 𝘩.𝘫𝘴

| 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

"this is so boring" Jeonghan said while rolling his eyes.

"well then-"

"you really shouldn't have come along then hyung" Seungkwan said, interrupting me in the process. I surprisingly shrugged it off and kept looking for her in the airport.

For some reason, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Coups, and Vernon decided to tag along. I still have no idea why exactly, or how they even convinced me, or even how i convinced the company to let me do this in the first place. 

Although, they were now regretting their decision, becoming bored out of their minds. I warned them of this, but they still persisted, wanting to know of the unknown person who i was so ecstatic to see. 

We were in a more secluded place in the airport, sitting on some standard airport chairs, which helped not draw so much attention to us. 

"how much longer are we going to wait? We don't wanna risk our discovery" said seungcheol through yawns. 

"just hold on a little longer. Jeez you guys have no patience."  

"As if you have any" rebutted Seungkwan, and then a mini verbal fight broke out. 

Well . . . not so much mini, but contained enough.

I was so immersed in the argument that i totally failed to realize she was directly in my point of view. Same goes for the members of course, they had no idea who was i even meeting in the first place, or what they looked like, so they were just kinda sitting there.

| 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

after running around the airport, solely on the description of "in the corner near some seating" i arrived at this one particular spot. And there he was, i mean i thought so. I decided to be brave for once, as i was almost sure it was him. 

"SHUA" i yelled, aiming for his attention. 

As the man turned around, i could see how handsome he was. If this was really the Joshua i knew, his new appearance was stalling me from moving on. The memories of his departure were returning as i found myself in the same longing state.

| 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

"SHUA" 

Josh turned around in the direction of the voice, almost immediately recognizing it. The members were surprised by the voice, expecting it to be a saesang who had somehow discovered their location.

"maybe we should leave-" started Coups, but to his, and all the member's surprise, Jisoo broke away from the leader's worried grasp and sprinted towards the voice.

It was almost like a scene out of a drama.

They both ran, sprinted towards each other, simply driven by longing, memories, and most importantly, love.

They collided into a hug, Joshua lifting Y/N off her feet in a spin. They held each other as if it was the last time they would ever do so. The members completely stunned. Coups was getting up to question him, when he noticed the pair crying, he decided to back away, also knowing they were in more of a secluded area.

Although the boys had no idea who this girl was, they looked at the image in awe, forgetting about their status, and enjoying the reunion, even though they had no idea who one of the people were. They were just happy Shua was happy.

"Wah, this is just like a movie" muttered Vernon, half speechless.

"uh huh" Jeonghan muttered, also looking at the scene in awe. Whoever this person Shua was hugging is, they knew she meant something to him. And then, the shocker of the century happened.

Shua leaned in and brought both his and Y/N's lips together. Y/N immediately returned the kiss, longing to be in his arms again. They stayed there for a while, and immediately went back to hugging after they broke this kiss. They had no care in the world, and that was just how they liked it.

The members gasped. Seungkwan entering a keyboard smash into their group chat as a way to vent his emotions on the scene before him, the other members in the group chat not having a single idea what it was about. 

They were so stunned.

"So, would you like to continue what we had?" asked a timid Joshua.

"of course" 

The members simply stared, Seungcheol frozen.

After the scene was over, Joshua and Y/N returned to the members.

"i want you guys to meet Y/N, my girlfriend."