𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 | 𝘭.𝘤𝘯

"so... we've officially ran out of things to do" i said with an exaggerated sigh, also while laying on the bed me and my boyfriend Chan share. 

Well Chan is what i call him, or i refer to him by "love" or "babe" but you may know him as Dino from the kpop boy group: Seventeen. We've been dating for 2 years regardless of our busy schedules, him being an idol and me well . . . doing things i always do, and we're basically known as the "rebel couple" by Chan's group members. 

This is because we normally do reckless things, and might or might not have almost gotten discovered by the media . . . 5 times. BUT, for the most part, ( when we're not reckless ) we're pretty chill. We order takeout and just go stargazing, movie watching, binge watching, or just cuddling and music sessions. And of course, a few visits from me at their practice room because i'm bored. 

The members were a bit annoyed at the pattern of me returning, that was until they warmed up with me, which, due to my amazing personality, was just after the first 2 days of me visiting. 

ANYWAYS, the point is, we were having one of our more chill dates: Doing random things in our apartment, which we also spontaneously bought and were scolded for. And, we had just run out of fun things to do.

So here we were, laying back down, on our bed, complaining about our boredom instead of doing anything to fix that issue. Until, Chan decided to bring up another somewhat spontaneous idea.

"Hey, babe" called chan. And i responded with a hum while staring at the blank ceiling.

"why don't we go on a drive!" He seemed proud and excited about his idea as he said so while randomly sitting up with a grin.

"Nah-. . . WAIT that's not a bad idea!" i said while sitting up, and also with an excited smile on my face.

And 10 minutes later, we were in the car, both wearing sweatpants, and Chan's shirts. Yes, i was wearing his shirt too. 

I had my airpods, phone, hairband, apple watch, and sandals i bought when i went to America with Chan and his members, and Chan had the keys, his phone and his airpods too. 

. . .

We had no idea where to go, i mean it was 1 am, so we were just debating on the go. For the most part though, we were just enjoying the vibes. One of Chan's hands on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel, the radio playing our favorite playlist. Everything was perfect. 

After some calm debating, we eventually just settled on a quick, night McDonals pick-up. The reason: it was closest to us, and we didn't feel like going far anyways. 

We ended up just eating on the drive home after i immediately opened the bag of fries as soon as i got it. And Chan who was trying to resist until we got home, gave in after he saw how happy i looked while eating my fries and sipping my sprite. 

"i love you" Chan just randomly said as i was eating a fry. I was kinda taken aback, but i replied back, "love you too loser"

"excuse me since when am I a loser" He said while rolling his eyes in a jokingly way. 

"you're living in denial"

. . .

| 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 |

We threw the food away in the trashcan, and Chan was back-hugging me the whole time i was brushing my teeth, conveying he was tired. I ended up being dragged to the bed so we just slept in the clothes we wore on the drive because the were clean AND comfy. We then soon fell asleep in each other's arms, with memories of our most recent adventure and a warm smile on our faces, feeling glad to be with our other halves.