18

M A T U R E

AND THAT WAS HOW they found themselves on the bed, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Jaxon kissed her lips, hard. His tongue diving inside her mouth as he sucked on hers earning a strangled moan from the tribrid.

"I hate it when these fuckers look at you like they want to fuck you," Jaxon said as he broke the kiss, staring at her in the eyes as his hand explored her body. "But it gives me some sort of sick pleasure to know that I'm the only one who can actually do that."

She squeezed her eyes shut when his hand reached in between her legs. He pressed his thumb against her making her arch her back, "please."

"Please what?" He leaned into her neck and began dragging the tip of his tongue all the way down to her collarbone. "Do something," she breathed out, her hands going to the back of his head, her fingers tangling in his hair.

Jaxon looked at her and removed her hands from his hair before holding them above her head, both of them, in one of his in a tight grip.

"I want to touch you—" she was cut off with her own moan when his finger finally dipped inside her.

"You're soaked," he muttered, adding another finger. Letting out a groan, he kissed her again, swallowing the sounds escaping her as he added a third finger, "fuck, I love how responsive your body is to my touch."

"I love you," Hope breathed out, her eyes tightly shut as he kept stretching her with his fingers going in and out, hitting her G-spot over and over again. She could feel it coming as she clenched around his fingers.

"That's it," he increased the pace of his fingers, going in and out faster than before. "Let go for me." And when his thumb pressed on her, she released all over his fingers. "Fuck—" she let out a heavy breath and felt herself ready again when she looked at Jaxon who flashed her a smirk before placing his fingers inside his mouth, tasting her.

Then he bent down and placed his lips on hers, his hand trailing up to one of her breasts before softly squeezing it. His thumb toyed with her hard nipple. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue inside. Their tongues melted together and Hope could taste herself in his mouth. Jaxon's other hand released it's hold on hers and went to the side of her right thigh before he lifted it so as to make it easy for him to enter her.

"Ready?" He asked earning a nod from her. He then kissed her again as her hand reached out between them and grabbed him. She ran her hand up and down earning a small groan from him. He lowered his head into her head as she continued with her sweet torture. Softly biting her skin, he ran his tongue over it in circles before she finally guided him in.

Hope let out a moan when she felt him inside, penetrating her walls. He looked at her, his eyes darker than usual as lust clouded it. "You feel so good," he breathed out, going in as deep as he possibly could, "I'll never get enough of you."

"Me neither," she managed to let out as he kissed her again while thrusting inside her. His fingers dug into the skin of her thigh as he angled her hips so he could get a better position. Hope's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the intense pleasure she was receiving. "I love you so much," she confessed again, feeling overwhelmed.

He lifted her thighs, and plunged into her, deeper, harder than before. He lowered his mouth to the curve of her throat, lips pulling, teeth scraping as he closed his hands over her hips and opened her wider, thrusting deeper. "I love you." He grunted, "more than anything."

When he felt her clench around him, he brought his hand down to her clit and ran his fingers along her folds, edging her to a release.

"I'm close," she muttered, her hand circling his neck as she drew his head close to hers before kissing him. Just as their tongues met, she came with a loud strangled sound which was swallowed by Jaxon as he kissed her. He kept going in and out of her to find his own release. His thrusts became sloppy and he finally came inside her.

Both of them were breathing heavily, their eyes on each other as they stared, sweat embedded on their foreheads. "You up for another round?" Jaxon asked with a small smile which made her chuckle before she nodded— something he wasn't expecting. "I want to try something," she said earning a look from the demigod.

"What?" He asked, allowing his body to fall on the bed beside her. When Hope straddled him, her legs on either side of his waist, he understood what she meant.

"Is this okay?" She asked earning a nod from him as he placed his hands on either side of her waist as she slowly lowered herself onto him, inch by inch. He filled her perfectly. Hope started rubbing her clit against him as they kissed, the tension sending pulses of pleasure through her brain.

He broke the kiss and kissed his way down to her neck then to her breasts as he sucked on her nipples. Hope was almost over the edge of ecstasy once more. His hands clutched her hips as he guided her rhythm. She threw her head back in pleasure. He held her close, and she came for the third time that day.