Chapter 39

Chapter 39: Entrance

"Let's protect him! The pixies are calling someone from his world!" malakas na anunsyo ni Howl sa amin na pilit inaangat ang katawan mula sa pagkakatilapon sa pader na siyang nangyari rin sa akin.

I could hear the cracking sounds of the small stones that were imprinted on my skin from the impact of getting hit on the wall as I tried to move and stand back for another fight. I bit my lower lip and took a deep breath as I endured the pain all over my body.

I couldn't even stand straight. Bahagya akong napayuko at kapwa napahawak ang aking mga kamay sa hita upang suportahan ang aking sarili.

I coughed continuously as the debris and dusts from the collapsed ceiling started to overwhelm us, the room's now filled with thin white smoke that hindered us to breathe well.

I tried my best to stand straight. My left hand voluntarily moved and pressed my chest as if I could do something about my heavy breathing. I need more magic.

The only source of light was those yellow stones that were starting to get brighter with the unusual words being uttered by those pixies— a summoning spell.

Biglang pumasok sa isip ko ang unang araw na nakarating sa mundong ito si Caleb. I was being sacrificed during that time, but they ended up summoning Caleb from a different world.

"Move!" muling sumigaw si Howl.

Mula sa dalawang sulok ng silid na iyon ay nakarinig din ako nang ingay mula sa katawang pilit humihiwalay sa mga batong tila sumama na rito. Hindi ko man lubusang tanawin iyon ay nasisiguro kong iyon ay sina Tavion at Iris.

Sumasakit man ang katawan ko ay pilit akong kumilos.I wiped my face with the back of my right hand with the mixture of sweat, blood, and ruined strands of my hair.

Howl irritatingly brushed his shoulders. Tavion wasn't even bothered about his ripped clothes as he walked slowly to Howl's position, while Iris' white fur was now covered with dust as well, she started to growl in front of our enemies.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Caleb's trying to get up from the floor with those symbolic characters carved on the floor, similar to those symbols that we had in the Callista's place.

Walang pumansin kay Caleb kina Howl, Tavion at Iris na ngayon ay nakapalibot sa kanya.

I took a side glance at Caleb. Hirap na hirap siyang mag-angat man lang ng ulo habang hinuhuli ang aking paningin. "Anna, do something about this. What's going on?!"

Gusto ko sana siyang paliwanagan, ngunit wala kami sa tamang sitwasyon upang gawin iyon.

"We need time!" sigaw ni Vera mula sa likuran.

"And we need protection," dagdag ni Sierra.

"Stop them! Bago pa sila makatawag ng panibagong hadlang sa kapayapaan ng Fevia Attero!" sigaw ni Rezef.

"Anna, stay with the pixies. We'll protect him," saglit lang sumulyap sa akin si Howl.

I nodded at him.

Bago ako tuluyang lumutang at magtungo papalapit sa mga maliliit na diwata, bigla kong naalala ang unang beses na nakarating kami sa lugar na ito. The first time we saw those two yellow stones. We already noticed the space between the two stones that we thought were just waiting for my lantern or Iris' lamp.

But maybe this time is the right moment for us to use these yellow stones— to summon someone. It wasn't a place for our relics, but a way to call someone. That's why the moment I first stepped inside this place, I knew right away that this particular symbol on the floor, the altar of the yellow stone, and its space have a great purpose.