Andrea & Louis - Becoming Mrs. Tomlinson

Two Years Ago

    I sat at the table in the coffee shop, waiting for my friends to pick me up for our day at the movies. I was checking my Twitter feed when I heard the table of five boys across the way talking. "Louis, just go!"

    "Fine, I'm going!" I heard the footsteps before the voice came from right next to me. "Excuse me?" I looked up to see a tall boy with shocking blue-green eyes and touseled brown hair. "Um.. I-I like your shirt." He closed his eyes and dropped his head down before looking back at me.

    I looked down at my black and white striped shirt before looking back up at the boy. "Thanks," I smiled. "I like yours, too." I said, referring to his black and red striped shirt.

    "Thanks." He said nervously before walking back to his table. I went back to checking my Twitter updates when someone sat across from me. I looked up to see a tan-skinned boy with perfectly styled hair.

    "Sorry to startle you. I'm Zayn." He held his hand out to me and I shook it.

    "I'm Andrea."

    "Let me introduce my friends at my table," We turned in that direction and he began pointing out who was who to me. "The one with muffin on his face is Harry. The one throwing the muffin is Niall. The one scolding Niall and helping Harry is Liam. And the one with his head in his hands and trying to look over here un-noticeably and failing miserably is Louis." I laughed as Zayn looked at me. "You see, Andrea, Louis likes you. So tell me, do you find him attractive?" I smiled and nodded. "Okay, hold on!" He jumped up and ran back to his table, grabbing Louis' arm. He pulled the boy out of his chair, dragging him over to my table and sitting him in the seat across from me. "Now talk." Zayn said before leaving us alone.

    After a couple minutes of silence, I smiled. "Hi, Louis. I'm Andrea." I reached across the table, slipping my hand into his that rested on the cold black surface of the table. He lifted his head, looking at our joined hands and then up at me.

    "Hi," He smiled. "So, you like stripes?"

    I laughed. "I love 'em!"

    We talked and laughed, trading numbers and Twitter names until my friends showed up. I stood up. "Andrea," Lou said. I looked at him. "When can I see you again?"

    I smiled and walked up to him, standing on the tip of my toes, I placed a kiss on his cheek. "Text me, we'll plan a night." I gave him a hug.

Today

    "Louis, do you take Andrea to be your wife through sickness and in health?" The preacher spoke.

    "I do." The boy in the black tux across from me smiled as he held my hands in his, his stunning eyes never once leaving mine.

    The preacher placed his elderly eyes on me. "Andrea, do you take Louis to be your husband through sickness and in health?"

    "I do." I smiled as the words left my lips with no hesitation. I felt absolutely beautiful in my fitted white wedding dress. I could feel Louis rubbing soothing circles onto my shaking hands with his thumbs.

    "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Louis, you may kiss the bride." The preacher smiled.

    "Gladly." Louis let go of my hands to lift the veil from over my face. He brushed his fingertips along my cheek as a small smile formed on his lips. He leaned in slowly, his lips finally touched mine in a long and passionate kiss.

    Our wedding guests applauded as I officially became Louis' wife.

    "I love you, Mrs. Andrea Tomlinson." Louis smiled as we walked down the aisle, making our way out of the chruch and to the rest of our lives, Louis' arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

    "I love you, too, Mr. Louis Tomlinson." I smiled up at my husband.