Sara & Zayn - A Bit Of Love/Hate

I laughed as Louis carried me on his back. "Lou, this isn't your flat."

    "We're going to Liam's for dinner." He answered.

    "Who all is going to be there?" I asked as we neared Liam's flat.

    "You, me, Liam, Harry... Zaynandniall." He ran the last two names together. I jumped down off his back. He turned to face me.

    "Lou, if Zayns going to be there, I'm not going."

    "Come on, Sara." He whined. "We all really want you there."

    "Zayn doesn't."

    "Forget about him. Just have fun."

    I sighed and gave in, making the other boy jump up and down like a little kid. He knocked on Liam's door and the tall boy answered. "Lou! Sara!" Liam gave us hugs and motioned us inside.

    "What is she doing here?" Zayn looked up from his spot on the couch, disgust clearly written on his face.

    "Sara is joining us for dinner. Be nice." Liam gave him a stern look before walking into the kitchen.

    Zayn scoffed. I quietly sat in the chair across the room from the tan-skinned boy. He rolled his eyes and I sighed. He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

    "Sara, can you get me a water bottle?" Lou asked.

    "Sure." I stood up and began to walk into the kitchen but I ended up stopping in the doorway when I heard my name said in Zayn's voice.

    "She's so ugly. And annoying. Her hair is ugly and frizzy. Her eyes are dark and dull. Her voice is lifeless. She looks like she gets dressed in the dark. She's just plain ugly." Zayn said.

    My eyes began to water as his words stung me. I turned around and began to walk towards the door. "Where you going, love?" Lou asked. I looked at him. "Are you crying?"

    "I have to go." I said, trying to hold back the tears but it wasn't working so well.

    "Sara-" I cut Louis off.

    "Stop." I walked out, slamming the door behind me. I went out and sat in Lou's car as the tears fell faster.

    The truth is, I didn't hate Zayn. I actually really liked him, but he always had his girlfriend at that moment hanging onto him to the point that I died a little on the inside. I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall until someone tapped on the window. I looked up to see Zayn outside the car. I rolled down the window. "What do you want?" I wiped the tears away.

    "You heard me." He said, it wasn't a question.

    "Yes, I did. And it hurt."

    "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

    I glared at him. "No, you're not. You meant every single word of it. I know you did. And you did because you hate me."

    "You hate me, Sara. I don't hate you."

    "Yes, you do!" I yelled.

    "No, I don't!"

    "Yes, you do, damn it!"

    "No, I don't, Sara! I love you!" He yelled, causing my next yell to get caught in my throat. "I love you, okay?" He said quietly. "I pretend to hate you so I don't get close to you and get my heart broken again."

    "Zayn, I-" He cut me off.

    "Just forget it, Sara. I'm stupid for thinking that you might actually like me back." He turned and walked back to Liam's flat.

    After a couple of minuted, I finally got out of the car, shutting the car door. I had finally made up my mind on what to do about what Zayn had confessed.

    I stormed back into Liam's flat. I walked through the door, everyone's eyes on me except for Zayn, who stood facing the large window. I walked up to Zayn and grabbed his arm, making him face me.

    I kissed him. After he recovered from his shock, he began to kiss back, his hands resting on my waist. It was a long and passionate kiss.

    I pulled away. Zayn and I smiled at each other, breathless. "I actually do like you." I whispered. Zayn smiled and kissed me again.

    After they had recovered from their shock, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis began to cheer.