Sarah & Harry - Spaghetti Proposal

"Truly, madly, deeply, I am foolishly, completely falling, and somehow you've kicked all my walls in. So baby, you'll always keep me truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you. In love with you." The boys sang as they recorded the song for their second album, Harry's eyes on me the whole time.

    "Okay, boys, that's a wrap." The boys' manager said from outside the booth. He turned the speakers off.

    The boys turned to Harry and asked him something. He nodded with a smile on his face. Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn erupted into cheers and tackled Haz into a hug. When they lat him go, Harry walked out of the booth with a smile on his face. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "Did I do good?" He asked.

    "Amazing, just like always." I smiled. "You done for the day?"

    "Yup. Just let me get my coat." He grabbed his jacket off a chair while the other boys came out of the booth still cheering.

    "Go, Harry! Go! Go! Go, Harry!"

    I laughed. "Wow, guys." Niall flashed me his famous face with one eyebrow really high and the other one almost covering the other, making his blue eyes stand out so much more. I laughed even harder.

    Harry laughed and shook his head, his curls bouncing. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the recording studio, saying our goodbyes to the boys. We walked out to Harry's car and climbed in. "All set?" He asked.

    "Yup." He started up the car and began the drive to his flat. I've been basically living there since Harry and I celebrated our one year anniversary. "So what were the boys cheering about?" I asked.

    He froze but hid it quickly. "Oh, uh, nothing."

    "Oh, okay." I said, a little curious. He relaxed.

    "Movie night tonight?" He asked.

    "Sure, I'll call the girls."

    "No, just us tonight." He smiled at me before looking back at the road.

    "Okay." He parked the car and leaned over, softly kissing me on the lips. The kind of kiss that made your knees go weak, your heart race, it made the butterflies in your stomach go crazy and your brain shut down. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Wow." I breathed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    I brushed my wet hair out and pulled it up into a ponytail. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in sweats and a Ramone's tee that I had borrowed from Harry. I cleaned up the bathroom and walked out. "Harry, I borro-" I stopped short when I saw the table set with a candlelit dinner for two with Harry leaning against it with a grin on his face. "Oh my God, Harry. You're amazing!" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

    "It's all for you, babe." He smiled before whispering into my ear. "You're so damn cute in my shirt." I blushed. "I made spaghetti."

    "Yum!" We sat  down at the table and ate the delicious food that Harry had cooked. "I swear, you are a better cook than my mom." I laughed. "But, don't tell her I said that." He laughed at me before going serious.

    "Sarah, you know I love you to death, right?" Harry said. I nodded, sitting my fork on my plate. I was worried. For me, when conversations with a guy I really liked, in this case loved, started like that, they always ended badly. "We've been dating for over a year and a half, but I want to take this further. I want us to be together forever."

    "Harry, what do you-" I was cut off by Harry taking a little black box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee in front of me. "Harry.."

    "Sarah, will you marry me?"

    I was shocked. I was not expecting this at all. My heart beat faster as my answer came out of my mouth. "Yes, Harry. Yes!" I jumped into his arms once again. I slammed my lips against his, my fingers tangling into his hair as our lips moved in sync.

    "I love you, soon-to-be Mrs. Harry Styles." He smiled as he leaned his forehead against mine.

    "I love you, too, Mr. Harry Styles." I kissed him again, loving my new name.

__________________________________________________________________________

Happy 19th birthday, Hazza! We all love you!

This Imagine is partly dedicated to him because of how far he has come and how much he has overcome and achieved. <3

We love you, Harold 'Hazza' Edward Styles. <3 <3 <3

- Jamie xx