Chris & Louis - Movie Night

I emptied the hot bag of freshly cooked popcorn into the big bowl that currently sat on the kitchen counter in my flat. I threw the empty bag away and carried the bowl into the living room, sitting it on the coffee table with the sodas.

    I checkedthe time on my phone, five more minutes until Louis got here. I grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows and sat them on the couch. I grabbed the Haribo gummy bears I had bought for Louis and sat them down next to the popcorn.

    A knock at the door caught my attention. I looked at the table to make sure that I had everything ready. I looked down at my black jeans and plain white tee before opening the door to see my touseled brown-haired, blue-green eyes boyfriend standing there with a smile on his face and his hands behind his back.

    I smiled and placed a kiss on his smiling lips. He walked in. "I have a surprise for you." He sung.

    "What is it?" I asked him, suspicious since he was a prankster. He took his hands out from behind his back, holding the Les Miserables DVD out to me. "Louis, thank you!" I wrapped my arms around his neck while his wrapped around my waist in a hug.

    "I picked it up on the way here." He spoke as he pulled away. "I remember how much you wanted to see it with me when I was on tour." He smiled softly.

    I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch, He sat down while I popped the DVD in. I turned off the kitchen light and climbed over the back of the couch, plopping down next to Lou as the movie began.

    Louis pulled me into his side, wrapping the blanket around us. I smirked and began to tease him, nibbling on his neck. He smiled and began to kiss me.

    For the rest of the night, we barely payed attention to movie.