Prologue

"I doubt she has any shame!" A man in his twenties said to another. He weared sweat shirt and shorts. His Mint hair matched with his shorts.his grey triangle ears switching left and right to indicate the environment sound waves.

"I know right?" The another man front of him said. His hair is dirty blonde. Matched with his ears but It's not matching with his outfit. Which is also sweat shirt and shorts. Complete different colour Parton, but it's suited him.

The both of looked back and glared at you. Who sipping coffee and watching him without blink. They frustrated, all they wanted was a simple coffee for break. They don't want go apartment, there is other five guys waiting for them to annoy. And you, out here stalking them. They want break.

"Yoongi, that's enough. Just pay and go back. Atleast we can tolerate them" the said man shoot up and walked to counter. The wolf get up and followed the lion. His tail dangerously swayed.

You also got up with your unfinished coffee and walked to counter. Before you go to counter they paid and walked to door. They opened and left without second glance. You quickly paid and ready to leave.

"Mam, they said to convey this to you. You should stop stalk them. Or you will face consequences" The boy said without any emotion. The tone explained he was unpleasant with your activity and their's too.

"Thank you" you said and quickly run to catch up. You saw left and right to know where they went. They are 10 meters away from you. They are going back to apartment. You smiled yourself and walked they way they went. They turn their head to look at you and heaved frustrated sigh.

"She is something" the tall man said to short one. The short one sighed. They know you not going to stop this soon. They called police once before, they Directly embressed you front of public. But you never stopped.

You always get their bad side everytime you see them. You were good friends with before a month. Even though they hate humens, they beared your presence and allowed to sit with them. But everything went wrong somehow. You got feelings not one but seven. It made them think low of you. They never expected from you. Their trust broke into pieces.

And you don't have any intend to stop. You confessed, it's true. But didn't want them to avoid you. you atleast want them as friends like before. So, not a you stopped, followed them apologied you action. They may forgive you but don't want be friends anymore. It's complicated.

Whatever they do to you, you don't care. Kill you. Okey, you will happily die in their hands. Avoid you, thats can't with you. You know they think low of you, hate humen. But you never going to give up. You thought as follow them.

You entered same apartment building they entered. They quickly closed the lift door before you get in. You wait, and get in another lift. You walked to your own door. You entered the code, and give the last look at the opposite door. They are in, they will hear you door sounds. They can hear you foot steps. They can hear you sigh.

You know, it's frustrating. The more you try, the more they hate you. Hope oneday they will understand you, before you go. Before they go, before the world end. You don't want the love back, atleast a friendship is enough. Don't want avoid you.

You coughed because of try throat.  And Entered in. The emptiness welcomed you. The  apartment has large living space for a person. Four bedroos, four guest rooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen. But you living alone. You hate this.