Chapter 11

The boys had interview today so it was just me and Amber. 

"Movie day?" Amber asked. I smiled and nodded. I ran in my room and grabbed my blankets. I ran back to the movie room and laid down on one of the chairs. Amber came back in with some lazy short shorts and a long sleeve off the shoulder shirt. I had on denim short shorts with a t-shirt. I went on the DVR and got The Possession. I love scary movies but get scared so easy.  

It was at the scariest part when someone jumped up behind us.

"Boo!" they all said. I screamed and hid under my blankets.

 ‘’Hey babe.'' Niall said pulling the blanket off of me and kissing me. We started kissing each other harder and Niall was on top of me now.

"Ahhummm.'' Someone said. I pulled away and Niall got up. He took my hand and we went down stairs. We sat on the couch in the large living room. Niall laid down and I laid beside him.

"How was it today?" I asked tracing little shapes on his chest.

"Good, it would've been better if you were there. But we leave for tour soon.''  Niall frowned. My heart dropped know I wouldn't be able to hold him in my arms at night, kiss him good morning, or whenever I wanted. The whole house will be empty except Amber.

"Babe dont cry it only for a month and a half. I can skype you and everything.'' Niall said kissing my tears away that I didn't know had fallen.

"B-But I don't want you to leave. I just got you.'' I cried more into his shirt. "When do you leave?" I asked still sobbing quietly.

"A week.'' Niall said. My head flew up and I went in shock.

"Why didn’t you tell me?" I said crying more.

"I forgot. Please stop crying, your to pretty to cry.'' He said taking his thump and wiping my tears away.

"I just need a while to myself. Ok?" I said getting up and going to my room. I was still crying but it has eased up. I walked past the movie room and saw all the guys and Amber watching the movie.

I went in my room and to my closet. I hid in the piles of clothes hanging up. How could he. Just leave me. I know he didn’t want to but it hurts.

Nialls P.O.V

I cant believe I made her cry. That’s the one thing I never wanted to do. Except when I propose. It has been 30 minutes so I decided to go up to her room. I walked up the stairs and to her room. I didn’t see her in the room so I went to her bathroom. Not in there. I went in the closet and saw her little foot stuck out of the clothes. I went and pulled apart the clothes and saw she was asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I laid her down and pulled the curtains shut. I pulled a blanket over her small body, kissed her forehead and left.

I went downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen sitting around the island. Amber was beside Zayn laughing.

"Can we go to a club tonight?" I asked sitting beside Liam.

"I don’t know Niall. Maybe.'' Liam said.

Everyone pleaded and Liam gave up and said yes. It was 4:30 now so I figured Melody should get ready. I walked upstairs and saw Melody curled up in a ball. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Mel wake up'' I said as I shook her.

"Niall I’m so sorry. I over reacted.'' She said waking up and seeing me. I didn’t say anything but kissed her. My hands went around her waist as hers went to my neck tugging at my hair. She climbed onto of me not breaking the kiss. Soon she broke off and smiled.

"We're leaving to go to a club in a while did you want to go eat before we leave?'' I asked. She nodded and went to her closet. She got  some white shorts and a teal tank top. She got in the shower and I went in my closet and got some gym shorts and a muscle shirt. I took my pants off and changed into my shorts and shirt. I got some shoes and put them on. Soon Melody came out of the bathroom with masquera on and her clothes. She slipped some sandals on and got her phone. We walked out and downstairs saying bye and telling everyone where we were going. I got in my car and Mel got on her side. We drove to McDonalds and I got 2 cheeseburgers, a large fries, and a drink. Mel got a kids meal and a milk.

"Mel. Why just that?" I asked her when we sat down.

"Cause once I help you eat your food I'll be full.'' She smiled eating her chicken nuggets. I ate one of my burgers and she ate half of the other one with some of my fries. I just shook my head and ate the rest of my meal. We finished and went back to the car.

"Can we go to the mall? I need a new club outfit.'' She said fiddling with her phone.

"Sure love.'' I smiled driving to the mall. We went into Forever 21 and she found a fringe black sleeve crop top. She paid for it  after telling me that she could. We went to Hollister and she got aqua blue really short shorts. 

"Ready!” She smiled. 

"Wait! I need new jeans for tour! And shirts." I yelled turning around. Some people noticed me and came running to me. I signed autographs and took pictures with some and left. We went to American Eagle and got 5 pairs of jeans. And 7 shirts. I paid for them and we walked out.

"You're going To look so hot in them shirts.'' Melody whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my body. “And your ass is going To look even better in them jeans'' she said kissing my neck once we were in the car. I moaned when she hit my soft spot.

~At the club~

I danced with Melody and she was grinding on me. I seriously love this side of her. Love. Love. Love. I looked over and saw Harry with a brown headed girl. She was in a red dress. They were laughing a lot. But knowing Harry they were both drunk. I was completely drunk and so was Melody.

"Come on Niall, the paps found us!" Louis said. He drug me and Melody outside and to the car. I played with Melody’s hair while she slept on the way home. Harry had brought the girl home with us. Louis and Liam were the only ones not drunk. Finally we got home and Louis picked Melody up cause I'd just fall. He took her up to our room and made sure I didn’t fall. I walked over to Harry’s room and saw him and that girl kissing. Never mind, I don’t need sweatpants anymore.

So I felt bad for saying 5 votes. So I'll just upload this short one. 

Don’t forget to read my other one. Vote on both please. Comment and tell me what I could do different. (: Thanks

~Courtney