Chapter 16

Melody’s P.O.V

I can’t believe it. Why me. Why now.

“Melody . I’m so sorry. I- I understand if you don’t want me here anymore.” Niall said.

“Niall never. If anything I need you here. I never want you leave. Never. Its my fault just as much as your fault.” I said as he picked me off the ground. He carried me to the couch and we sat down.

“I think we should tell the guys.” He said. I frowned but nodded. Amber came back in and told me she made me an appointment at the doctors tomorrow so Niall could go.

“Skype or call?” He asked.

“Skype.” I said nervously. He nodded and picked his laptop up. He saw they wasn’t on so he texted Harry. In about 30 seconds his laptop started ringing. He accepted it and we saw Louis and Harry.

“We need all of them.” Niall said playing with my fingers. Louis yelled for the others to get in there and Liam and Zayn came. Liam had puffy eyes and Zayn had water stains on his shirt.

“Liam are you ok?” Niall asked.

“Tell you later now what’s up with you 3.Whats so urgent. We were eating.” Louis yelled.

“Ok. Um. We just found out today…. Mel’s pregnant.” Niall said playing with my fingers more. The guys faces’ dropped and their mouth was open. Harry was the first to speak up.

“Congrats man. I’m excited for you Melody. I cant wait. You’re gonna have a baby Niall or Melody!” He said happily. All the other guys said congrats before Paul called them. We hung up the call and put the laptop back down.

“I’m so happy you’re the girl having my kid. Even if it’s so young” Niall said kissing me.

“Eww ”Amber laughed.

Autumns P.O.V

The boys had just gotten back from tour last night, so we all went to dinner to celebrate.

“Autumn.” Harry said. I turned around and looked at him.

“I have a question.” He said letting me sit up and beside him.

“ And what shall that be?” I asked. He looked nervous.

“Would you g go on a date with me tonight?” He asked. He smiled and looked me in the eyes. I have no reason not to go on a date with him. I really like him. Ever since I met him. I smiled widely and hugged him. “Yes Harry. I’d love to!” I said kissing his cheek. His grin grew even wider and hugged me again before running out of the room. I got up and walked to Melodys room where her and Amber were watching t.v. I went in and sat beside Amber. We’ve gotten really close in the past month. I couldn’t believe Mel’s pregnant.

“Guess what!” I smiled breaking the silence. Amber turned the tv off and they looked at me.

“You aren’t pregnant are you?” Melody asked. I almost joked on air and shook my head no.

“Harry asked me on a date with him!” I said smiling.

“Oh my god! Yay! Im so happy for you!” They said tackling me into a hug. I hugged them back and sat backup.

“What are you gonna wear tonight?” Melody asked. I shrugged. I didn’t really have any good clothes. Just jeans. T shirts and stuff like that.

“Lets go shopping!” Amber yelled. I just laughed and got up to get changed. I went in Harrys room where he had a extra bed I stayed in. I pick out a purple pair of shorts and a yellow tank top. I had already taken a shower and done my hair this morning so I just slipped my shorts and shirt on and got some purple converses. I got socks and put them on along with my shoes.  I got my purse and phone and went to find Amber and Mel. I looked in their room and they weren’t in there.