Chapter 40

Nialls P.O.V

“Melody, stop worrying over that damn dream,” I slurred, tripping on my shoe. I had been to the bar with Harry and Andrea, leaving the others at the house to play with the twins.

“Niall, you don’t understand!” she yelled. We are currently upstairs in our room, while the other are in the pool upstairs.

“I do understand, you don’t know how to forget anything! I hope my twins aren’t like you.” I yelled back, getting mad. I could see her eyes get glassy, knowing she was going to cry anytime. Yeah bitch,cry.

“Go cry like you’re a baby, at least the twins have a reason to cry.” I said fake sobbing. She let the first tear fall, as I laughed at her childish side. The tears kept falling and falling, before she ran out I yelled “Why don’t you let the door hit you in the face, it’ll make it prettier.” I smiled at my comment and sat on the edge of the bed. I was taking off my shirt when someone barged in, make that 4 boys.

“What the hell did you do to her?!” Harry yelled, clenching his fist. I smiled and shrugged going into the closet to find a shirt, only to get yanked back out to the room.

“Answer the damn question,” Zayn said through gritted teeth.

“Shes not your fiancé, you don’t need to know.” I said slapping Harrys hand off.

Before I got into the closet to shut the door someone got in front of me, giving me a punch in the cheek. I looked up and saw Harry. He pushed me down, and punched me time after time. I was trying to fight back, but my drunk self wouldn’t do it.

“Harry man, its ok now.” Liam said pulling him off me. Liam looked down and spit on me before they all left. I stayed in the floor rethinking everything that just happened. I was pretty sure, they knocked the alcohol out of me or I just sobered up fast.

I went upstairs, tripping a few times, but finally making it.

“Melody, can we talk,” I said as soon as I got to the pool where everyone was.

“No Niall,” she said turning back to Amber and crying more.

“Leave,” Liam demanded. I was shocked by the authority in his voice, deciding to leave I left. I went into my room, grabbed a few shirts, and pants, my wallet, toothbrush, toothpaste, phone, went in the bathroom took a quick shower, and changed. I slipped my shoes on, and left. The exact thing they told me to wasn’t it. I shoved my stuff into the bag as I walked down to my car. I slipped in, and drove away, going to the nearest hotel.

I’m gone aren’t I?

My phone buzzed as I sat on the small bed in the hotel, watching tv. I looked at it and saw Melody had texted me.

‘Come back,''

I know its super short, but its the only thing I could think of right now. I have SOLs tomorrow and Wednesday, so wish me luck <3 Im scared, but Ill be fine! Thanks or reading! 

Fan, vote, comment!

~Courtney