Chapter 24

Nialls P.O.V

I sat there with Melody in my arms quietly snoring. I couldn’t ask for a better fiancé. She’s the best. Soon I fell asleep holding the best girl alive in my arms.

Next Day

“Niall.” Mel said while we were in our room watching t.v.

“Yes gorgeous?” I asked looking at her.

“I was thinking about the wedding. Where are we gonna have it? And when?” she asked.

“I don’t know where to have it but I want to have it after the baby is born, maybe a couple months after.” I really wanted it then so Mel wouldn’t be self conscious. Shed always be beautiful with anything no matter how big her belly is.

“Ok, that sounds good. What about inIreland? I’d love to have it there. OrLondon. Or the beach.” She smiled.

“Anywhere you want it to be” I said kissing her. I pulled away and she went over and got her laptop.

“Babe, can I ask you a question?” I asked.

“You just did” she winked.

“Ok, you’re funny, but I wanted to take you to meet me parents soon. Would you want to soon?” I asked.

“I’d love to, but they’re gonna think I’m fat. Fat, fat ,fat ,fat. Niall I cant. Maybe before the wedding when Im not that fat.” She said worrying once again.

“Melody!” Zayn said coming into my room with tears in his eyes.

“Whats wrong Zayn?” She asked.

“Amber, she, she had a miscarriage!” He cried into me and Melody.

“Shh, it’ll be ok Zayn. Maybe it was something telling her she wasn’t ready.” Melody said rubbing his back.

“Niall, you stay with Zayn. I’m going to go see Amber.” Melody said getting up and walking downstairs to Ambers room.

“Niall, I wanted that baby. I wanted to hold it like it was my own kid. Now I wont. And Amber, shes blaming her self. Niall I cant take this.” He cried.

“Zayn, like what Mel said. It was for a reason. Everything will be ok. And then one day you and Amber will be sitting there watching your own little Amber and Zayns run around. Then they’ll be all yours. But don’t worry, Mels gonna talk to Amber.” I said as I rubbed his back.

“Thanks Niall. It means a lot to have a friend like you. Love you bro” He said wiping his tears away and hugging me.

“Any thing Zayn, just remember, Im always here to talk. And I love you too.” I smiled.

“So what were you and Melody talking about?” He asked wiggling his eye-brows.

“Just her and me going to meet me parents. Shes afraid they’ll think shes fat.” I said shaking my head.

“Shes not fat, shes seriously tiny tiny. But the baby is gonna be so little, you’re both soo short.” Zayn joked.

“Yeah yeah. I just want a healthy baby, I don’t care if it’s a boy or girl. Just healthy.” I smiled.

“Yeah, what do you want? A boy or girl.” He asked.

“Umm. I think a girl so I can have 2  princesses. I want her to look exactly like Mel but have my hair and eyes.” I smiled.

“that will be a good lookin kid.” Zayn winked. Just then Melody walked in smiling.

“How’s Amber?” I asked.

“Shes good, still upset but we had a couple laughs making her feel better. Zayn she wanted you.” She smiled. Zayn walked out and Melody climbed into the bed.

I sat there and played with her hair as she was on her phone.

“Niall” she said.

“Hmm”

“ Do you want a girl or boy?” she asked.

“Girl, but either’s fine, what about you?” I asked  French braiding her hair. Yes I know how to French braid. Its something I do when I see my cousins.

“ I want a boy that looks exactly like you, but a mommys boy.” She smiled. I laughed and put the hair tie in her hair.

“What about a name Niall, I had a dream. Adam Drake. I really liked it.” She smiled turning her phone off looking up at me.

“I love that name. And I though about Eliza Grace.” I smiled. I really liked the name Eliza, but for short Liz.

“I love it. Maybe we’ll have twins and we can both use our names.” She smiled.

“Woah now. Slow down.” I joked. She smiled and went back on her phone as I rested my chin on the top of her head.

She was scrolling on twitter until I took it from her.

Melody why do you even breathe, you’re gonna die alone while Niall dies with me! Go die in a hole bitch xx Love you Nialler.

 How could they write something about her like that.

“Niall what are you doing?” she asked as I typed away on my phone.

“Im telling this girl to stop the hate babe. I don’t like it.” I said.

If you’re gonna talk to my fiancé like that, you don’t need to say you love me because shes apart of me now. So do us a favour and stop the hate to Melody. This is my decision who I want to marry, and have a baby with. And that just so happened to be Melody the bestest girl/fiancé/moth to be/ girlfriend/bestfriend/and soon to be wife there will EVER be. So anyone want to hate on her, go ahead, but don’t expect me to not get mad, and don’t say you love me or any of the band if you bad mouth this girl or any of the others dating the band, be a true fan and be happy for them <3 thanks xx

 “Niall, that was a little to much.” Mel whispered after reading it.

“Well I don’t think so because everyone says that bad stuff about you and they haven’t even met you. They don’t know how amazing you are.” I said.

“Niall don’t cry ,Im fine. I love you Niall.” She said kissing my cheek.

“I love you too Mel, I just don’t want you getting this hate.” I said kissing her cheek.

“I know, lets get everyone and go ride the dirtbikes!” she smiled.

“Its muddy! “ I protested.

“So,!” she smiled.

“fine lets get changed.” I said giving up. She smiled and we got changed.

Ok I know I said Sunday but Im seriously bored! So I decided to update this. Remember go read Autumns imagines! (Patterso810) shes amazing and needs 100 reads by tomorrow for 2 updates Sunday and this needs 2000! Thanks so much for reading! It means a lot!