Chapter 15

Nialls P.O.V

 I was sitting playing with Melodys hair when she jerked awake and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her and held her hair.

“Melody. Do you think your ….” I said trailing off. I thought she might be since she’s done this yesterday. She thought about it before saying anything.

“Were we safe those other times?” she asked . Oh shit. I don’t think we were. I felt my eyes tear up and she went into shock. I calmed her down and we went to the bed.

“Why don’t we go get you a pregnancy test and then come back here?” I asked.. She nodded and she got some sweat pants and a shirt, I got sweatpants to not caring how hot it is. I put on my flip flops and she got some flips flops. We walked downstairs and didn’t see Amber so we just left. I got in the drivers seat and she got in the passengers.

I drove to the little gas station 5 minutes up the road and got out. I decided to just go get them myself and let Melody stay in the car. I knew she might break down any second. I searched through all of them and got 3 different kinds.

I went and paid for them earning a few looks from other people. I walked super fast to the car and got in knowing there might be people watching. I handed them to her and drove home. When we got home I parked the car and ran over to Melodys side. I held her hand as she started crying. We walked in and saw Amber sitting there eating cereal. I let Melody go take the tests.

“Whats wrong with her? Is she ok?!” Amber said running to the bathroom. I caught her and pulled her back to the kitchen.

“Amber. She- She might be p-p-pregnant” I whispered the last word. Her face went into shock.

“Oh god. Oh no. This is not good. Not good at all. What are we going to do. Two babies. Oh gosh. Oh Gosh Oh gosh. Shit.” She said pacing back and forth.

Melody came back out and ran into me hugging me. I just sat there and hugged her back. I know its gotta be hard on her. For any teenage girl. I cant believe I didn’t think. This is my fault.

“Niall its not your fault” She whispered reading my mind. She let go of me and walked back to the bathroom. I heard a big thump and some small ones. Me and Amber ran over to the bathroom and picked them up.

This little stick holds my future.

Positive. I choked a little.

Positive. I choked more.

Positive, I started crying.

Ok go fan Patterso810. Shes really fun to talk to and gonna upload stuff soon! And also sorry for the last 3 chapters being so short. But I wanted to end this chapter here.

Vote Comment Fan

~Courtney