Chapter 3

I went to my closet and got a black tank top with a rainbow on it with  some black short-shorts. I got aqua blue converse and did my makeup. I got a bracelet and a necklace. I grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some Gushers and ate them. I got my black phone with the black hello kitty case.

I could'nt get Niall out of my mind. They way his lips molded with mine. Ahh. Melody stop. I opned the front door and started the short walk to school. I walked by a few trees. I heard something slow down behind me. I looked and saw a black van.I looked closer and saw Niall.  I smiled and stopped. Zayn jumped out and opened the door, I got in and gretted all them.

"Wanna come with is today?'' Niall asked.

"No I got to go to school. Can you take a left and right and drop me off there?" I said, accidently.

"Ok ok.'' Niall said sadly.

"Guys. Im Melody. I never skip a chance to not go to school.'' I said laughing.

"Ok. Yay!" They all cheered. We went down a road and to the interstate.

"Um guys where are we going?" i asked. 

"To the mall across town. Theres a huge party were going to.'' Harry said smirking.

I just nodded and leaned my head on Nialls shoulder.

"I cant stop thinking about you Mel.'' he whispered in my ear sending chills down my body.

"I know.'' I said smiling and blushing. There was a flash and we looked up and saw all 4 boys taking pictures of me and Niall.

"Hey Mel. What you twitter name?"Louis asked.

"Um. melzo2367.?" I said unsure.

Within 2 minutes I had every boy from One Direction following me.

"Guys now everyones gonna be following me.'' Iwhined.

"Its ok,''Niall said smiling.

~*~*~*

After shopping forever and the boys making me try everything tight on and that they picked I found a blue dress with black on the hem. I got some black stilettos and some necklaces. I was paying for it  when Niall pushed me out of the way and gave the person his credit card.

"Niall. I could have payed.'' I whined walking to the van.

"Shh. I wanted to pay for it,'' he said smiling. I just rolled my eye and got in the van. 

"To my apartment!!' I yelled.

"No. Were going to our friends house to get ready. The partys down the road from their house.'' Liam said.

"Ok. Their?" I asked

"Yeah its a mansion with 8 of our bestest friends there."

"Um. Ok'' I said leaning back on Nialls shoulder.

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Um like 3 hours.''

I nodded and put one ear phone in.

I watched everything pass by. Lots of cities and towns.

"Were here!!!" Louis said turning into a a huge driveway. I'm still in my short shorts and tank top feeling a little embarassed being the only girl.

"Heres your bag Mel." Liam said handing my purse. And then my other bags. They got all theirbags and one I had no clue what was in it.

"Ok. We have 3 hours.'' someone said . I followed them to the door and they rang the door bell.

Someone opened the door and let us in. I think it was a maid but I was hiding behind Niall.

"Josh!'' Niall yelled bro huggin him.

"Hey guys whos this.'' A guy said coming in with the others.

"This is our friend Melody,'' Niall said greeting the others.

"Nice to meet you'' they all said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too,'' i said smiling.

"Ok. Girls take a long time to get ready so  we got you new makeup. and a straightener, curler and hair spray.'' Niall said handing me the bag.

"Thanks.'' I said. They showed me the room I could use to get ready in and left me alone.

I decided I should straighten it cause it doesn't look good curled.I got the straightener out and cut it on. I looked at all the make up and saw liquid eyeliner,pencil,brown,blue,green,red,purple and pink. I picked the black and started the top. I made it extra dark with a wing and then went to the bottom making a little line attached to the top line. I did it with the other eye and found some eye shadow. I picked the aqua blue and did the  corner and half of it leaving the other half for black. I put masquera on and put everything away. it Has taken me 45  minutes to do this and probably another hour for my hair. I like to make sure its stick straight when going out. I parted it and made it so straight. I put everything in the bag and got my dress..I slipped it on and it came about 3 inches above mid thigh. I put my shoes on and then my bracelet earrings and necklace. I looked  good if I say so myself.

"You look hot''  The one names  Josh said coming into the bathroom.

"Thanks?"

"You know. Lets me and you skip the party wand stay here.' he said coming up to me.

Soon he looked into my eyes and crashed his lips onto mine making sure Niall walked in. i didnt do anything but push him back.

"Josh what the fuck man, you douche. Dont touch her!" Niall yelled pulling me to him.

Josh walked out and  Nia;ll turned to me and smiled.

" I need to ask you something.''

He leaned in and gave me a short kiss.

"Be'' he said kissing me again.

"My.'' Kissing me again longer.