Chapter 6

Ok. So I wont be able to upload a third chapter tonight </3 Sorry but I need to take a shower and go to bed early. But heres a second.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~**~**~*~*~*~

"Melody. I know we've been together for 2 days now but I love you. No Im not proposing but I want you to take this ring and listen to my promise that I'll never cheat,lie or anything. The only thing  I can do is love you and help you. One day Ill say that to another girl but she'll have our last name. And she'll be our daughter. So I promise to love you through anything, and I'll be here for you.'' He said slipping the ring on my finger and getting up and kissing me.

"You know.'' I said wiping my tear that had fallen. " You know how to make me cry. I've cried in a day more than 2 years. But I love you'' I said smiling.  All the boys had gotten a picture of me and Niall.

"Twitter!!!" Liam and Louis yelled.

"Ok.But now ita cake!" I said sitting back down.I cut the cake and passed the plate full of cake around and finally got myself some. I took a small bite and put it in my mouth letting it savour.

I ate 4 more bites and got up to throw it away.

"Mel. What are you doung?" Niall said taking my plate.

"Um.Im full?" I said nor convincing myself.

"Nah. Ready to go to bed?'' he asked eating the cake and throwing it away.

"We have to get up early for a interview. Our realationship has gotten out.'' he said smiling.

"Ok. Can I take a shower first and can you go get my clothes from my apartment?" I asked getting my key out of my purse that someone had brought. I handed him the key and he went to the door.

"Get me some shorts, shirt ,bra,  underwear, curler, and wedges to match!" I yelled to him.

"Ok. Geez Women" he said closing the door. Harry and Liam were still here.

I excused myself and went to Nialls  room. I grabbed a towel and wash cloth. He had some Herbal shampoo for me since I told him I would spend the night one night. I looked in the shower and saw he had gotten every scent of Bath and Body Works shower gel and had a special rack for it. I striped out o my dress and jewerly and got in. I cut on the water and let it run down my sore body.I quickly washed my hair and body and got out.I wrapped the towel around me and got out.

"Hey babe heres your clothes. I got you some pajama shorts.'' He said setting all the clothes down and shutting the door. I dried my hair and body and put everything on. Of course no shirt. I was still in my bra when I called Niall. 

He came in and sheilded his eyes.

"Hush. Its like a bikini. I need a shirt.'' I said laughing. He uncovered his eyes and went to get a shirt. He got me a simple white shirt and came to me.

His eyes wondered up and down my body and smiled.

"Babe. Why wouldnt you eat cake? And you barely ate dinner.'' He said handing me the shirt.

I slipped it on and looked at him.

I dont know. Im always called fat. I just dont like to eat alot infront of people.'' I said looking away.He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eye. "Melody. You're skinny. I could feel every bone in your body. You're beautiful. Don't believe them. I love you.'' he said smiling.

"I love you too.'' I said kissing him.

We broke apart and went to his bed. I crawled in and layed on my back. Soon he got in with only boxers on,wrapped his arms around me and pulled be close to him. His body heat felt so good.

"Niall. Umm. I need to tell you something.'' I said nervously.

"Yeah babe?" 

"I dropped out of school.'' I said getting ready for his arguement on why I shouldnt and enroll.

"Ok. I'll give you everything you need in life as long as your happy. I didnt like you getting bullied so i wont argue. Night. I love you.'' he said kissing my cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ok Im so sorry its so short! I promise if I dont have to much homework tomorrow or Ill upload 2 more.

Night <3