Chapter 41

Ok, so sorry it is s short and late. I have had writers block, and it sucks. I thought of this while I started writing it. I just wanted to put this at the beginning instead of end today (or night). Next chapter will not be up until tomorrow night Sunday. Thanks for reading!

Vote, fan, comment!

~Courtney

Nialls P.O.V

It has been three whole days since I left, and I hate every minute of it. Tonight is the Awards Ceremony, and I am going without the one person I love. Ever since I left, I have not been complete. A part of me is missing, and the girl that holds my heart. I have to meet het and explain everything. Well everything I can explain that I have an explanation. I got out of the bed of the hotel and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower.

I got out and changed quickly into some sweats and a t-shirt, putting on some converse and leaving. I got into my car, and drove to the house. I quickly passed everything that has been a memory in the past, and will be forever. I pulled into the same huge driveway, and jumped out of the car. I ran up the stairs, and rang the doorbell a couple times. Wait, why am I ringing the doorbell, this is my house too. I did not wait for an answer; instead, I just got the key from the bottom of the small mailbox, and opened the door.

I heard the twins crying upstairs in their room. Oh god, I completely forgot about the twins. I am the worst dad ever. I through my shoes off my feet and flew upstairs. I went past my room and the spares, finally ending at the twins’ room. I stood there, at the door and watched as Melody got the bottles and fed Adam.

She finally set him back down, and put the bottle in a bin, going back to watch Adam. I took this chance, and walked quietly to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumped turning around. I didn’t wait, I just kissed her. She took a while to kiss back but finally did.

The kiss was full of emotions, happy, sad, and probably mad. She pulled away too quickly and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled down at her, and kissed her once more before hugging her. “I missed you so much,” I said into her blonde hair.

“I missed you too,” She sniffled. I leaned back and saw her face stained with tears, and more freely falling. I wiped them away and smiled. “Come on, we need to talk.” I said taking her hand and leading her to the small living room upstairs.

“Niall why?” she asked sitting down.

“I don’t know Melody. I honestly don’t, but I can’t believe I was stupid enough to stay away for 3 fucking days.” I said running my hands through my wet hair. “I just, I don’t know. All the pressure, the twins, getting married soon, going on tour soon, fans everywhere, and you worrying so much made me worry. I never meant to snap at you, the drinks and stress do not mix well for me. I love you Melody, I seriously do, and I’d do anything for you to be happy.” I said looking her in the eyes.

“Niall, I love you,” She said kissing me. We kissed a little while, just enjoying each other’s presence. I pulled back, looking into the beautiful eyes she has. “I love you too Mel.” I smiled just as the baby monitor started crying.  She went to get up but I pulled her back down, getting up and going to the twins’ room.

Melodys P.O.V

I cannot get this stupid smile off my face now.  I washed my hair, and body getting out of the shower quickly. I took one towel, wrapped it around my body and taking another, and twisted it in my hair. I walked out and to the closet, to find something to wear for the lunch with Niall today. I smiled just thinking about it.

 I searched through everything, not wanted shorts today. I picked out some teal skinny jeans, a pink crochet crop top, and a bra and underwear. I held them in my arms and walked back to the bathroom. I dried off the rest of the way and slipped my bra and underwear on. I pulled on some cozy shorts for now, and a black tank.

I got my straightener out, and plugged it up. I cut it on, and set it down letting it heat up. I pulled my makeup bag out and dug through. I finally pulled out my gel eyeliner, and black masquera. I got my small eyeliner pencil and sat it down with the others; I got my foundation on and put it away.

I got my gel eyeliner and made a winged thing on top; putting that away, I got my pencil and did the same except not letting the bottom wing touch the top. I pulled out some gold sparkly eye shadow and put it on, not touching the eyeliner.

I put the makeup away, and grabbed my blow dryer; drying my semi wet hair. I finished with that and got my straightener, straightening my hair. I took the top part of my bangs and did a small French braid on top, letting the remainder of the bangs flow down the back.

 I smiled at my work and got my clothes. I took off my shorts, replacing them with the new skinny jeans. I buttoned them up and slipped my tank off, putting the crop top on. It only showed a small amount of my stomach, but it is hot outside. I slipped into the room, to see Niall in only his boxers. I blushed and went to my closet. I found some black stiletto pumps and put them on.

Jakes P.O.V

I watched as that Niall person, and Melody walked into the restaurant. I laughed thinking about the problems I cause earlier in their relationship.

“Dude, she’s got a nice body,” Hunter said. I nodded as I watched the door close, them disappearing inside. I put the car into gear, and went down the interstate, going to their house. I pulled into their driveway, getting out and running to the door. I found the key instantly, and opened the door. Wow. This place is huge. I shook the thought out of my head and ran up the stairs. When I got up there was a door in front of me. I opened it cautiously, and found the biggest room.  I smiled and went into the bathroom. I got the note out of my pocket, placing it in her makeup bag.

I ran out of the house, locking the door and placing the key back. I ran to the car and saw Hunter on his phone. I put the car in reverse and quickly backed out of the driveway; speeding down the roads.

“I can’t wait for my plan to work; she’s going to fall right into my trap.” I smirked as I talked to Hunter.

Melodys P.O.V (Sorry for the point of views changing so much!)

I went into the bathroom to fix my makeup for the thing; I pulled out my bag, and unzipped it. A note, that weird, I do not remember that being there earlier.  I read the note, and being the blonde-haired person I am ended up confused.

It said:

5 days<3