Chapter 17

Melodys P.O.V

Me and Niall laid there in bed watching t.v. I’m so glad hes back. Everything’s back to normal. All the boys are home and with us. Nialls hand was rested on my stomach.I’m now 7 weeks pregnant.

“I cant believe theres a living thing in there.” He said.

“I know. And I cant believe its ours.” I said smiling. I heard the front door open and close, along with Harry and Autumn’s voices. Autumn came upstairs simling.

“Hey Mel, Hey Niall.” She said.

“Hey how was it tonight?” Niall asked sitting up turning the tv off. She sat at the end of the bed and crossed her legs.

“Great. Me and Harry are now dating!” She said excitedly.

“Bout time.” I winked. “How’d you like the set up?”

“I loved it. But how’d he get all that stuff there?” She asked.

“Me and the guys along with Josh.” Niall said smiling.

“Aww thanks Niall. Thanks Mel for helping me today!” She said hugging me.

“Anytime.” Niall said. She said good night and left.

Me and Niall laid back down and brought the covers over our body.

“Niall I need to get a job.” I said playing with his fingers.

“No. I can pay for everything you need.” He said kissing me.

“No Niall. I couldn’t do that. I need to help. At least a little job. You cant pay for all of the babies stuff. At least one at like Starbucks, or the café down the block.” I said.

“Ok. We’ll talk about it in the morning now we need to sleep.” He said kissing my forhead and wrapping his arms around my waist. I fell asleep listening to his steady heartbeat.

I woke up with no Niall beside me. I frowned and got up. I got in the shower and bathed. I got out and put some skinny jeans on with a Old Navy shirt. I put my hair up in a pont tail with some makeup and went downstairs. I saw Niall in jeans ,wearing no shirt making breakfast. I went and sat on the counter beside the stove.

“How long have you been up?” I asked.

“About 30 minutes. I’m just making breakfast for everyone.” He smiled kissing me. I sat there and watched him cook until I had to throw up. I finished after a minute and brush my teeth. I had gotten used to it, but still hate it.

 I walked back in the kitchen and washed my hands. I walked around the island and got some eggs. I walked back over and cracked them in a bowl. Niall was making fried potatoes and bacon. I decided to make omelets for everyone.

 I stirred the eggs and went to get all the stuff. I got some ham, cheese, tomatoes, onions, and milk. I poured a little milk in the bowl. I went and chopped the ham into little cubes. I cut the tomatoes and onions and got Nialls bacon. I sliced it up and put everything in the bowl. I handed the bowl to Niall so he could make them. I went and set the table with every ones plates and forks. I got 8 small cups and poured orange juice in each. I put them around the table and got napkins. I called everyone down stairs to eat. All of them came running down except Amber. Probably throwing up. I went in and got the big plates with all the omelets on it and carried it in the dining room. I put it in the middle and got the potatoes. We all passed the omelets and potatoes around getting what we wanted.

“What are we gonna do today?” Louis asked.

“Umm. I need to get job applications. Then we can just go for a walk later.” I smiled eating my omelet.

Everyone finished and we put all the plates in the sink. Amber and Zayn said they would wash them but I made them sit down. I washed all the plates, cups, and pans putting them away after I dried them. I went in the living room grabbing my purple laptop and signing in. I saw there was a need for workers at a book store, Starbucks (yay), Old Navy, and a waitress at the café down the road.

“Hey Mel, are there any for me?”Amber asked looking at the laptop.

“If you want one I think you’d like the book store or Starbucks.” I said pointing at them.

“What are you gonna do?” She asked.

“I think I’ll do the waitress at the café.” I smiled. I liked talking to people ever since I met the boys. She nodded.

“I think I’ll do the book store.” She smiled. We put in our applications and shut the laptop.

“Zayn give me my carrot hat back!” Louis said chasing Zayn down the stairs and into the kitchen. Zayn had Louis carrot hat on his head. He was on one side of the island and Louis was on the other. Zayn went one way fooling Lou. He ran the opposite way and into the living room. Zayn threw the hat to me and I took off into me and Nialls room upstairs.

“Niall help!” I said once I had ran into the room. Louis ran in and tackled me on the floor. He tickled me until I gave him the hat.

“No! Harry that’s my mirror come back!!” Zayn yelled. Harry ran into our room and went in and out of the 2 doors we had that came onto our room. One in the bathroom the other beside the dressers.

“Never! You messed with my poor BooBear!” Harry said running down the stairs.

“Go Harry!” Louis yelled running downstairs. Niall laughed at them and ate a bag of chips.

“How are you not fat?” I asked taking a bite. He shrugged and finished the bag throwing it away.

“Wanna go somewhere?” I asked.

“Where would that be?” He asked.

“I found a trail for dirtbikes. Can we go buy some?” I asked giving him the puppy dog look. I tried to shield his eyes but I uncovered them.

“Fine. Lets get the boys and go buy some.” He said getting up. He got a green snap back and red high tops. We went downstairs and gathered the boys.

We borrowed our neighbors 2 trucks and trailers and went to the dirtbike store.

“I like this one!” I said pointing to a black and pink one. Niall picked out a green and red one. Liam got a red one, Louis a orange one to match his carrots. Amber got a black and white one. Zayn got a red and white, Harry got a yellow and red one. Autumn got a purple and white one. We paid for all of them which was a lot. Everyone helped pay. We loaded them up on the trailers and trucks. We put the matching helmets in the back of the trucks. We drove to the dirtbike trails and unloaded all the dirtbikes.

This should be fun.

Niall and Harry had a race. Both of them going the wrong ways.

“Niall. Lets go on a ride all together!” I said. We put our helmets on and raced each other.

This is one of the best things we’ve all bought!