Chapter 23

Melodys P.O.V

Today is the rainiest day in Florida I’ve seen. We were all just sitting in the living room watching t.v. and on twitter. We all followed some fans and did a twit cam. We had over 30,000 views and we did a bunch of dares.

“ Mel. Wanna go on a walk?” Niall asked.

“But it’s raining.” I whined. He just shrugged. I got up and we went to get a jacket. We slipped on our shoes and walked out into the pouring rain. We walked down the path to the side walk. We held hands and continued down the road. 

“Lets go to the café!” Niall said pulling me into the café.  We ordered a coffee and went and sat down.

“You know how much I missed you while you were gone?” He said.

“I missed you too,  but I feel bad  that I didn’t even let you talk though.” I frowned.

“Hey baby girl, you’re fine, its my fault. Keep your head up.” Niall smiled. I kissed him and finished my coffee. Me and Niall got up and walked back into the pouring rain.

“I’ll race you!” He smiled. I smirked and started running.

“Wait for me!” Niall yelled. Soon he fell down.

“Niall, are you ok?” I asked running back to him.

“No, I think I broke my wrist.” He frowned. He had little tears in his eyes, to let me know he wasn’t joking.

“Come on, lets go get changed and go to the hospital.” I said taking his ok wrist and gently helping him up. We walked the block back to our road and turned onto it.

Finally ,I mumbled.

“Help me get changed?” He asked. I nodded and got him some new clothes, I help him pull his shirt off and put the dry one on. I unbuttoned his pants and let him go change the rest. I slipped out of my clothes and got a pink Hollister t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I got my rain boots and slipped them on. I walked over to Nialls closet getting one of his red hoodies. I slipped it on and got him some black shoes. I set them on the bed and went to my full length mirror and checked my hair. It was curly. Poo. I knocked on Niall doors and he opened it, only in his boxers. I went over and got my mousse. I put some in my hair and put my bangs into a little poof. I looked back over at Niall and saw him crying.

“Babe whats wrong?” I asked walking over to him.

“My pant, I cant get them up. My wrist really hurts Mel, really bad.” He cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back calming him down.

“Here, I’ll help.” I said. It was a little awkward though. I pulled them up his tiny legs and buttoned them. I helped him put his shoes on and a jacket while being super careful.

“Lets go.” I said getting my purse and phone. He took my empty hand and we walked down the stairs.

“We’ll be back guys!” I yelled shutting the door. I went to the car and helped Niall in. I went over and got in the drivers seat and backed out of the drive way and to the hospital.

After waiting for ever, the doctor called us back to get Nialls cast on.

“What color Mr. Horan?” he asked.

“Um, Mel what color?” he asked.

“Green or red.” I smiled.

“Green please.” Niall said. The doctor nodded and got that.

After the doctor wrapped Nialls arm, he got Nialls pain meds and we walked back to the car.

“ Can we go shopping at the mall?” He asked.