Chapter 14

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. Amber was watching tv in the kitchen as I made breakfast. Soon I had the urge to throw up. I ran to the nearest bathroom which was Ambers, in her room. I got down and puked my guts. Amber held my hair back as I continued. When I finished I got up and brushed my teeth.

I didn’t really feel good so Amber said shed make breakfast and I could go to the couch and lay down. I got blanket off the chair and curled up on the couch. I watched tv and fell asleep.

Nialls P.O.V

“Liam. I think I’m going to go see Mel for our small break.” I smiled. Tomorrow we have a 3 day break. I got my plane ticket and all my stuff I needed for home. I packed it and set it by the door. I climbed in bed and fell asleep.

I woke up around7:30the next morning. I was excited to surprise Melody. I missed her so much. The way she smiled at everything. I just missed her voice. I said bye to everyone and got my bags and walked out of the hotel getting a taxi to take me back to the air port. We were inColoradonow.

 The taxi came and I got in. He drove me to the airport and I paid him. I thanked him and walked into the airport. Some fans saw me and asked for pictures an autographs. I signed them and took pictures and got onto my plane.

I plugged my head phones into my phone. I texted Mel that I couldn’t call her this morning, I was really busy. She said that it was fine, but I know she was sad.

 The flight started the long flight back as I fell asleep. Soon I was awoken by the flight attendant.

“Sir, we’ve landed.” She smiled. I smiled and got my bag. I walked out of the airport and got another taxi. He drove to the house and stopped in front of the huge thing. I’m glad we bought it. There was enough room for everyone and friends.

 I walked up the long sidewalk and up the steps. I rang the door bell and Amber opened it. I put my finger to her mouth and she nodded.

“No go away!” She yelled playing along. She slammed the door and I heard Melody say something. She opened the door.

“Look, we don’t want any- Oh my god Niall!” She yelled jumping in my arms once she saw it was me. I hugged her and pulled back kissing her. She hugged me again and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her and held her hair.

“You alright love?” I asked once she finished and had brushed her teeth.

“Yeah just the bug or something. Im fine. But why are you so early?!!” She said smiling and walking back to the couch. We sat down and I pulled her on my lap.

“We had a break and I wanted to come spend it with you.” I smiled.

She smiled back and leaned over and grabbed her blanket.

“What are we gonna do today then?” She asked.

“ I thought I’d take you on a date.’’ I said. She smiled and nodded.

Melodys P.O.V

 Im so happy Nialls back for a while. I went upstairs and got in the shower. We were going in a hour. We had spent all day playing games and watching tv. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I washed my body and got out.

I put my robe on and went to dry my hair. Once I was done with that I went and got a dark blue strapless blue dress with ruffles at the bottom. I slipped it on and went over to the mirror to straighten my hair. I put a side French braid in it and went on to my makeup. I did it simple with masquera and eye shadow. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I went over to the closet and got some black heels.

I put them on and got a black clutch. I got my phone case that was blue and put it on my phone.I check the time and went downstairs. I saw Niall wearing a black shirt with his normal jeans. He looked good in black. It was one we got at the mall a couple weeks ago. We said by to Amber and walked out. Niall got in the car and drove.

“Where we going?” I asked,

“Surprise.’’ Niall smirked. He knew I hated surprises. We drove a little longer until we pulled up infront of a fancy restraint. It was honestly the fanciest Ive ever seen. I smiled and we locked hands and walked in.

Liams P.O.V

I sat there with Louis and Harry while they played Mario cart. Louis was beating harry which wasn’t a good thing to Louis. I just laughed as Harry threw a fit. Zayn walked in with some food. Usually Niall would take it but he wasn’t here. We all missed the irish accent.

I got a text from Danielle saying she needed to call me. I got worried and got up, calling her. The phone rang a little while before she answered.

“Hey babe.” I smiled into the phone even though she could see me.

“Hi Liam.” She said, She sounded nervous.

“Is everything ok ?”

“Um , no actually. Liam I think we need to move on to different people.” She said. I dropped my phone and fell to my knees. I ended the call and started crying. I thought she loved me. We loved each other. I did everything to make her happy and then she does everything to make me cry. I thought she was the one I would marry. I got the ring out of my pocket and threw it on the bed.

“Liam. Whats wrong?Is everything ok?” Zayn asked coming in sitting beside me.

“Dani. She broke up with me.” I cried to him. He gasped and hugged me.

Nialls P.O.V

 Me and Melody just finished eating the amazing dinner. It was expensive but I’d never tell Mel.

“Thanks for dinner Niall’’ she smiled.

“Anytime for the girl I love.” I smiled back. I held her hand as we walked down the beach. It was my favorite place here and it was so pretty.

“I cant wait till your home for good.” She smiled.

“I know only 3 weeks babe. Then Im all yours.” I said kissing her forhead. She smiled and we walked farther down the beach. She drug me to the edge of the water and let the water wash over our toes. It felt so good to be back. But I hated leaving soon.

We walked back to the house and went to bed.

“Night Mel. I love you.” I said kissing her before we fell asleep.

Ok! So my friend Emily from CandEloves1D writes Imagines and has written a story. So go check her story out! And Imagines. Thanks for reading!Next chapter will be up tomorrow. I've already gotten the next 2 written. Trying to stay ahead and not get behind. Ok Bye

~Courtney