Chapter 5

I woke up in a bathroom. It had a toilet, bathtub, and sink. In the middle it had a window big enough for my little body to get out of. I looked at my self and had on my dress again. My heels were in the sink. I had  bruises everywhere and little red lovebites all over my neck and collar bone. I found a brush and and a hair tie and quickly put my hair up. I got my shoes and walked to the window. I unlocked it and wiggled out of it. My dress was  caught on a nail as someone came into the bathroom.

"What do you think your doing babe?" Jake yelled. I yanked my dress from the nail and fell down to the ground. I landed with a thump and quickly got up. 

I heard a bunch of foot steps behind me.I looked back and saw all the guys running shirtless after me. I gripped my heels tighter and ran faster. I had been to Nialls place once when he forgot his wallet before.

I rounded the corner to his flat while the guys were at least 2 blocks away. I jumped up all the steps and started bnaging on the door. 

No answer.

"Im gonna get you bitch and your gonna pay!" Jake and someone else yelled.

Still no answer and I was about to be taken away. 

"Got you now.''Jake said. The other guys had blocked every other way to run, so I couldnt  run.

Before I knew it there was a fist in my stomach. Another guy came and punched me in the eye and was swinging at me again. Before his fist hit me someone kerked me inside and locked the door.

"Melody are you ok?!" A Irish voice gasped.

"I..I..Im fine Niall.'' I said getting out of his hold.

"What happened to you?" he asked coming towards me again.

"You left me for them bitches.Thats w..w..what happened. I almost died!" I yelled. 

"Well I was told you cheated on me. Mel. I've been cheated on before. It hurts. And some people use me for fame and money. All I want is a real girl.'' he said and started to tear up.

"Niall. I would never cheat. Yeah, Ive been cheated on too but its in the past, Ive grown to like you a lot and to the point of loving you. Jake is my ex. He was abusive.And lastly Im never EVER going to use you for anything.'' I said walked closer and hugging him. I felt a tear on my shoulder and looked up and saw Niall crying.

"Babe why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tear away.

"Because. You were hurt and its my fault. Plus no one has ever said that to me and meant it. I love you Melody. '' He said kissing me. " I love you'' he whispered barely audible, before kissing me again. He put his hands under my bum and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging at his hair and my legs wrapped around his waist. He backed up to the wall so my back was against it. He broke away only to breath but quickly came back. His lips were a little rough compared to mine. Our lips ,molded perfectly together, like a puzzle. Soon he brushed over my bottom lip and I let him in to explore.

"Nial- Woah. PG guys PG!" Louis yelled covering his eyes and turning around. I hopped down and hid behind Niall due to my cheeks being a bright red.

"Lou shut upppp!" Niall said smiling and blushing.

"You guys were having mouth sex! Disgusting!"Harry said coming in.

"Why are you two in here again?" Niall said taking my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

"Fix me food?" he begged with the puppy eyes.

"I dont cook.'' I said.

"Please.''

"No."

"Please.''

"No." 

"Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.''

"Fine!" I said giving up. He thanked me and went to talk to the guys. I got some hamburger out and cheese. I put a little round thing of hamburger down and a slice of cheese on top. I put more hamburger on and put it on a plate. I figured all the guys would come so I repeated it until there were 10 hamburgers. I got a bunch of potatoes and sliced thin things making chips. I got a french fryer out I found and cut it on 400 dergrees F.

"Ill text him." I heard Niall say. 

I fried the hamburgers and cooked the chips. I went to the frige got tomatoes, mayonaise, ketchup,letucee, and onions. I set them on the huge table and got plates. I never cook for any one but Nialls so cute. I set the  stuff on the table and got 5 beers. I got Liam a light beer and set it down.

The door opened and Zayn and Liam came in. I  checked the clock and saw it was 7.

"Boys dinner! Ass in here now!" I yelled. Every guy came running in and sat down.

I put a hamburger on each plates and passes the chips around.

I got few chips and a small hamburger. We all ate and put our dishes up.  

"I got a cake while y'all were talking and playing the X-box.'' I said going and get the cake from Kroger out. It was black and purple to make them mad.

"Wait before we eat cake I need to give you something.'' Niall said acting nervous.

He came over and got on one knee,pulled a black box out and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring ever.