Chapter 2

I got to my seat which was the front row. I had on a black shirt with Dead or Alive on the front with black skinny jeans and black converse. My hair was straight with a purple flower on the side. There were only a few people here and the sound check was about to begin. 

Soon the concert was about to be over and there was one last song. The music started and it sounded  cool. I dont really listen to them a lot but Ive heard some songs.

They finished up the song and waved goodbye. I decided I'd go see them before I left. I slipped out of the area I was in and went to the stage. I showed the guards my pass and went back behind the stage. I searched for a while before finding a door labeled 'Niall Horan, Harry Styles' on it. I waited a while before knocking. I knocked quietly hoping they wouldnt answer because I dont like meeting new peope on the spot.

"Boo Bear!" one of them yelled forcing the door open.

"You not my BooBear'' he said pouting. "But you are hot.'' he said winking, shutting the door in my face.

"Harry Edward Styles, why'd you do that to poor Melody.'' I heard the cute Irish voice call out. I walked down the hall and turned the corner before I heard footsteps behind me.

"Melody! Wait. Where are you going?" he asked tugging on my arm.

"Ouch.'' I moaned jerking my arm soothing it.

"Oh no, I didnt mean to. Please forgive me. Im sorry I forget things.'' he said walking back. I ran to him and turned him around.

"Its ok. you didnt hurt it.'' I said smiling. Something in me liked when he touched me.

"Ok good. I dont want to hurt someone I just met. Besides that. Did you wanna come back to the room. Maybe the lads and us can go out somewhere to eat.'' he said with this blue orbs looking into mine.

I nodded and we walked back to his room. We walked in and he told me I could sit on the couch and watch tv while he finshed getting ready.

"Hey babe.'' someone said beside me. "Im Harry. And you are?"

"Um. Hi Harry, Im Melody Paige.'' I said looking at the wall.

"Nice to meet you.'' he said smiling. "So, how'd you get back here?" he asked showing those cute dimples.

"Um Niall. He told me to come here after the concert.'' I said.

"Yep. Melody this is Harry.'' Niall said walking in with a shirt in one hand and Chex-Mix in the other. I looked his stomach up and down seeing his bare chest and stomach.

"Aww Nialler has a girlyfriend.''Harry sang.

"I do not.'' Niall said putting his shirt on hiding his red cheeks. " And Melody, I know I have a nice body'' he said winking when he got the shirt over his head. I blushed madly and looked away.

"Aww. look at her blushing.'' Harry cooed pinching my cheeks. I snapped out of his hold as Niall came and sat on a chair near us.

"Umm. Im just gonna tell the boys to come in here. I need to do my hair real quick. So Harry call Liam and tell them to come here.'' Niall said going to a mirror brushing his hair and making a little quiff.

~*~*~

Soon I Had met all the boys and had just eaten with them. They are amazing boys and all very attractive. We soon drove to their hotel and I went in there waiting for Niall to get his keys so he could take me home hiself. We got the keys walked back out and got in a little black Range Rover. I got in and he shut the door while going to the drivers side.

We arrived at my apartment and he walked me to my door.

"I had fun tonight thanks for letting me have those tickets.'' I said smiling.

"Thanks for coming. And its the least I could do for just walking into your house yesterday.'' he said.

"Well I need to get to bed. thanks so much I'll make sure to text you after school tomorrow.'' I said.

He slowly leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Oops I Missed.'' he said before smashing my lips onto mine. There were sparks flying when we touched. Soon he pulled back and smiled before waving bye.