Chapter 13

Nialls P.O.V

~Night before they leave for tour~

Me and Melody walked down the beach holding hands watching, watching the waves crash onto the sand. We haven’t really spoken a lot today. She knows this is the last night for a month and a half. She smiled all day though. We turned around and walked back to the house. Our bare feet hitting the pavement. She squeezed my hand while we were walking.

It was now completely dark now so we used the street lamps light the world. We walked up to the house and walked to our room. She sat down on the bed and sat back. I climbed in the bed and hovered over her smiling.

I kissed her and she deepened the kiss by pulling me closer to her. I sat down and pulled her on  my lap only breaking the kiss to breathe. I laid down and she sat on me kissing more. I lifted her shirt over her head and rubbed her sides.

Ambers P.O.V

 We wall sat downstairs talking about the tour. I was a little sad Zayn was leaving but I didn’t show it.

“I think we should get to bed.” I said. They nodded and we all went to our rooms. I went into my bathroom and got in the shower. I quickly showered and got out. I dried off and got some pajama shorts and a t shirt. I pulled them on and got in bed. I was about to finally go to sleep when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in” I yelled. They opened the door and Zayns face appeared in my dim light. He came in and slid into my bed.

“Niall and Melody.” He said

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Night Amber” He whispered kissing my cheek. I fell asleep and into a deep dream.

Melodys P.O.V

Niall woke me up when he got out of bed. I looked at my clock and saw it was only 6. Why was he waking up this early?

He quietly slipped on his boxers and shorts. He turned around and saw me.

“I’m sorry I woke you.” He frowned. I just smiled and kissed him sweetly.

“Why you up so early?” I asked putting all my clothes back on.

“Tour.” He said simply. When I heard that word tears started streaming down my face. I didn’t want him to leave today. Its to soon. I just got him like a month ago.

Now hes gone for a month. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and sat beside me. I cuddled into his bare chest and cried. He whispered soothing words into my ear and rubbed circles in my back.

“I don’t want you to leave yet.” I whispered.

“I know, I don’t want to leave either. I’ll miss you so much. But I have to.Illbe back before you know it. I’ll call you every day, skype every night and text you all the time.” He said looking into my eyes. I nodded and he kissed me before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

I went over to my closet and got some shorts, purple converse and a white t-shirt. I slipped them on and walked over to the bed making it. I sat on the end and waited for Niall.

He came in wearing red jeans and a black shirt. His hair was perfect today. He went over and got some black shoes and slipped them on. He came over to me giving me a light kiss before getting his 4 suit cases. Another tear slipped down my cheek as we went downstairs. Everyone else was there eating. Amber and Zayn looked really sad, along with the others. We ate breakfast and got in the car to go to the airport, because their first concert was inCalifornia. I stayed quiet while the other chatted a little on the way there. We pulled up to the air port and parked.

I helped Niall get his carry a long bag and people had gotten their luggage. We walked hand in hand to the security. It wasn’t long before the boys were about to get onto the plane. I hugged all the boys longer than I needed to but their like my brothers.

When I got to Niall I started crying again. Why was I crying to much. He’ll be back in August. I hugged him and he hugged back tighter. Horan Hugs are the best when your sad. I never wanted to let go but their flight was being boarded.

“Group hug.” Louis said. We all got in a big circle and hugged. By now there was a lot of fans and the paps have gotten here. I kissed Niall before he had to go.

“I love you Melody” he said kissing me once more.

“I love you more Niall. I’ll miss you.” I said kissing his cheek and hugging him. I watched them walk onto the plane and wave bye.

That was it, my boyfriend was gone for over a month.

~3 weeks later~

  I was doing good so far. Me and Niall had called each other every morning and skyped every night before bed. We had 3 more weeks left until he came back. I walked around to house looking for Amber. Her belly bump was starting to show more and her morning sickness was crazy. We had her check up today.

She’s 2 and half months now. Shes got the cutest belly. She doesn’t go to the beach with a bikini anymore though. I had on pink shorts and a gray shirt. I had my hair straight and makeup done. I walked into Ambers room and saw her on the bed just sitting.

“Hey you ready?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah. Just nervous. This is the first one.”She said getting up and putting her flip flips on. She got her phone I had gotten her the other week after the boys left and we walked out to the car. We got in and drove to the hospital. I parked the car and got out.

 She started shaking now as we walked in the hospital. I signed her in and she signed the papers. We waited in the waiting room and finally her name was called.

“Want me to come?” I asked as she got up. She just nodded and I walked back to the room with her.

The doctor asked her all the questions and did the picture thingy.

“That’s mine?” She asked seeing the tiny baby on the screen.

“Yes. Its yours.” The doctor smiled moving the thing around more.

“Its so tiny.’’ I whispered. The doctor gave us the small pictures and wiped Ambers stomach off. We thanked her and left.

“Wanna go get something to eat?” I asked.

“Yeah Id love to.” She said getting into the car. I drove to Pizza Hut. We ordered a pizza and sat down.

“So. How you doing with the guys being gone?” she asked. I just shrugged.

“I miss the noise. Its so quiet without them. I especially miss Niall.” I said. A smile came to my lips as I thought about him.