Chapter 18

When we all decided we had rode enough we went and loaded the dirt bikes. Louis drove one truck while Liam drove the others leaving the rest of us crammed in the back of the trucks.

We finally got to the house and piled out. Thank go we have a separate garage. Liam and Louis back the trailers into the garage and we all got the bikes off and put them in a line. We put out helmets and gloves on one of the work tables and locked the garage. It was getting dark out. We walked back in the house as Louis and Liam took the truck and stuff back.

“What’s for dinner?” Niall asked.

“Tacos?” I asked. When I said Tacos Harry ran down the stairs.

“Did someone say tacos?!” He yelled.

“Yeah, were having them for dinner. Now go buy some from Taco Bell.” I said. He whined but went to the car and drove off to Taco Bell.

After eating, Zayn and Amber went to go for a walk on the beach together. We all gathered in the living room to watch TV when Liam got a phone call. He was dealing rather well with the break up.

We heard him talking on the phone as he walked out of the room, due to Louis yelling. Liam walked back in and put his phone in his pocket.

“What was that all about?” I asked.

“Paul said we have a interview Wednesday. All of us.” Liam sighed.

“Even me, Amber, and Autumn?” I asked. He shook his head yes.

“We leave at7:30. Its inGeorgia.” He said reading a message he had. We all sighed and went back to watching tv. I was laying between Nialls legs playing with his fingers. Zayn and Amber walked back in holding hands.

“Guess what!” Amber yelled.

“What?” We all said at the same time.

“Me and Zayn are now a couple!” She smiled. We all cheered and congratulated them. Niall yawned and put his head on my shoulder.

“Tired babe?” I asked looking at him. He nodded yeah and we got up.

”Night guys.” I said holding Nialls hand. We went in my room and he got under the blankets without changing.

“Im just gonna go take a quick shower.” I said kissing his cheek. I went and hopped out of my clothes and into the shower. I washed my hair with my new shampoo and conditioner. I shaved and bathed before getting out. I dried off and got dressed in Nialls shirt. I put my hair up and climbed in bed beside him.

“Love you Mel” He whispered, wrapping his arms around me before falling asleep. I drifted off to sleep snuggled into Niall.

When I woke up Niall was still asleep. It was only 7. Oh shit! We over slept. We leave in 30 minutes.

“Niall wake up we’re late!” I said waking him up. He ran into the bathroom and got in the shower. I went in the closet grabbing my pink shorts and black tank I got the other day. I slipped on new underwear and a new bra and put my clothes on. I went over to my vanity and straightened my hair. I put my usual makeup on with extra masquera.

I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Autumn.

 Were goin to stay in Georgia a week, for vacation. Pack you’re stuff!-Amber

 I started to panic. I grabbed 3 suit cases and a bunch of shorts. I packs 3 white pairs, a black pair, and some athletic ones. I got some t-shirts and stuff them in. I put my underwear, bras, bikinis, and flip flops in the other. I put Nialls underwear, shorts, shirts, and jeans in his. I used the third suit case for shoes.

I put Nialls black, red and white hightops in there along with my purple, black, and gray high tops. I zipped them up and grabbed a duffel bag. I put our phone chargers, laptops, tablets, and Nialls food in there and zipped it up. Niall came out of the shower in shorts and a muscle shirt. I stopped and stared for a while before he noticed.

“Niall , were staying inGeorgiafor a week. I packed your stuff, Now lets go.” I said handing him the duffel bag and his suit case. I dragged mine down the hall, down the steps and in front of the door where everyone else’s was. I saw everyone in the kitchen half asleep, except Lou, who was about to bounce off the walls. To much sugar. I checked my phone and saw it was7:30!

“Shit we’re late come on!” I yelled. They just got up, grabbed their suitcases and walked outside. I opened up the back of Nialls Range Rover and put Harry’s, Autumns, and Me and Nialls stuff in there. Guess I’m driving cause everyone looks to tired.

Niall got in the passengers seat and buckled. The rest of my group got in the back and sat beside their boyfriend/ girlfriend. Louis had Liam , Zayn and Amber in his car. I put the address in the cars GPS and started the long trip there.

“I have to pee!” Autumn whined. Niall texted Louis and told him we were all going to stop and take a short break. I pulled off at the nearest gas station and Autumn ran into the store. I put gas in the car and Niall swiped his card paying for it.

I walked in the store with Niall and parted at the bathrooms. I saw some girls in there taking pictures together. I walked in the open stall and used the bathroom. I came out and washed my hands. I looked over and saw the girls staring at me.

“Are you Melody? Niall Horans ,girlfriend?” one asked. She looked about 15. I smiled and shook my head.

“Oh my god, can we have a picture together?” she asked.

“Sure, but I gotta go soon.” I smiled. I took a picture all together and then I took one with each of them.

”Well it was nice meeting you girls. But I have to go find the rest of the group!” I said waving bye as I walked out of the bathroom. I found Niall at the food section, getting already cooked pizza. I got a Monster Energy and we went and paid for everything. We went back to the car and found everyone asleep except Louis. He was smiling at his phone.

”Whatcha smiling about Lou?” I asked.

“Els meeting us at the hotel!” He said. I smiled and got back in the car driving the rest of the way there.