Chapter 12

Melody's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed with Niall right beside me. My head was throbbing from last night. Wait what did I do last night? Oh, a party. I drank way to much last night. I rubbed my temples hoping it would go away, but it didn't Niall must've been woken up from me moving so much.

"Hey babe, your head hurt?" He asked sitting up. I nodded yes and he went into our bathroom. He came out with medicine and gave me 2 of the 4 pills. He took his and gave me the water after he drank some. I downed the pills and water and got back in bed. Niall climbed in with me and turned the TV on. He flipped through the channels and decided on the news. It was going to be super hot today according to the news woman. I nuzzled my head into Nialls neck and breathed slowly. He stopped breathing for a minute and tensed up. I smiled into his neck and started kissing below his ear. He moaned slightly.

"Mel" He moaned.

"Yes Niall?" I smiled pulling away admiring the hickey I had made.

"I'm hungry." He said kissing me. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I quickly showered and got changed into a pink bikini. I got some pink shorts and a black crop top. It showed off my tan stomach and my purple belly button ring. I threw my hair up into a pony tail, brushed my teeth and walked out to find Niall sitting on the bed watching tv.

"Lets go to the beach after breakfast." I said sitting beside him. He nodded and got some blue swimming trunks. He got a white Aeropostale shirt and went in the bathroom. I looked at my phone and saw I had no new messages. I put it in my pocket and went to get a pair of shoes. I went and picked out some gray flip-flops and slipped them on. I walked over to the small closet and got 2 beach towels. I got a pink and blue one. I went over and got some sunglasses. Niall opened the bathroom door and walked out. He came over and got some sunglasses and a hat. He put them on and we went downstairs. Harry had made some chocolate chip pancakes for everyone. I looked over and saw a girl beside him. Whos she. I got my pancakes and out butter on them and took my seat beside Amber. Niall brought his food over and sat beside me.

"Niall, Melody. This is Autumn, Autumn. This is Niall and his girlfriend Melody."Harry smiled. She smiled at me and Niall. "Hi." She waved.

"Hey. How you?" Niall said back.

"Good. Tired, but good. How about you 2?" She asked. She was really nice. And pretty. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing what I assumed was Harrys shirt.

"Good we're getting ready to head down the beach" Niall said taking a bite of food.

"Did you wanna come?" I asked finishing my one little pancake.

"Oh No, I would love to but I have work today." She smiled sipping her milk.

"Oh, maybe next time'' I smiled. She nodded and smiled. "What about you guys, are you coming with me and Niall?"

They all said no.

"Why?" I said taking my plate to the sink.

"We're having a movie day." Liam smiled.

"Ok." I didn't really mind them not going cause I planned on tanning.

"Ready Niall?" I asked once he was finished eating. He nodded and I took his plate.

"It was nice meeting you Autumn!'' I smiled hugging her. She hugged back and we let go. Niall hugged her too.

"Come back any time. Me and Amber would love to have another girl instead of 5 girls.'' I smiled getting the towels and some waters. She giggled and went back to Harry.

"Lets go'' I said once I had everything. Niall nodded and got 2 beach chairs. We put everything in the car and we drove to the beach. When we got there he parked and we got out. I got the towels and water while he got the chairs. We walked down the board walk to the hot sand. I took my flips off and we walked to a good place. Niall set the chairs down and I put the towels on the back of them. I sat down and put sun lotion on my legs, arms, chest, and stomach.