43. Engagement

The day of their engagement. The event was about to happen in a huge Arena with so many people. Everyone  was very busy doing something to make the event perfect. Since They decided to give marriage sometime, they focussed on the engagement so much. Jimin wanted to have marriage after the babies were born. The arena was colourful with so many beautiful, colourful, fragrant flowers, there were many balloons too. And the altar was just majestic in white colour.

Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook's parents were busy greeting the guests. Hoseok, Boona and Min Young were in Jimin's room while Taehyung, Gaeul and Yoongi were with Jungkook.

"Do I look okay?" Jimin asked unsure and fixed his white suit.

"You look perfect" Min Young smiled sweetly.

"Prettiest" Hoseok complemented him with his heart shaped smile. Boona just stood up to hug him.

"We have waited for you two to get married so long. I'm excited" she whispered into Jimin's ear and he smiled at her words. They pulled away when they heard a knock on the door.

"It's almost time. Only 30 minutes left" Mrs. Jeon shouted from the outside.

"Coming" others shouted at her and left Jimin alone as they had yet to get ready. They were so busy getting Jimin ready that they didn't notice the time.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Hyung, I'm nervous," Jungkook said puffing air out of his lungs.

"Do I look good? Will Jimin like this?" he asked looking at himself in the mirror. He was insanely handsome today. He had his hair slicked back and his black suit fitted him perfectly he had light makeup on which highlighted his beauty.

"Why ask when you know you look awful?" Yoongi asked lazily going through his phone.

"Hyung....." Jungkook whined at him. Taehyung and Gaeul just laughed at them. They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Taehyung opened it to see a panting Hoseok.

" What happened, Hyung?" he asked giving the other time to take his breath.

"Jimin is m-missing"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Everyone had searched the entire arena for Jimin but found nothing. Jungkook was frantic thinking about the worse. He was anxiously running around everywhere in hopes of finding Jimin there. His mind played the worst scenarios. Were the voice's words coming true? he was nearly breaking down when namjoon pulled him to the security room the security played some footage which showed someone taking Jimin away. jungkook's fiance was struggling in the man's hold and the boy wanted nothing but to punch the life out of that masked man.

" I think we should wait for his call. Before that, we will get ready with the police" Namjoon said wiping his sweat away because of tension. Jungkook nodded looking at the footage. He was worried about how scared Jimin might be. He was pregnant too which made him worry more. Jungkook closed his eyes trying to calm himself down but he knew he would be alright only when Jimin and his babies are alright. The thing was he was grown to be possessive over Jimin and his babies more these days. The thought of having a family delighted him so much. Now that his family was in danger he couldn't help but feel like standing on fire. When others were looking at the useless footage just like him, someone's phone rang. It was Gaeul's.

"Hello," he answered irritated as he had so much to handle now.

"Do you want Park Jimin?" Gaeul's eyes widened. He tapped vigorously on Jungkook's shoulder getting his attention and then put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, everyone" the voice chuckled as if it knew their every movement. They looked at each other confused.

"What do you want?" Gaeul asked in a serious tone. The voice laughed mockingly.

"Well.... I want two things..." the voice said before continuing.

"One, Hyunji corps" he added making others freeze.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Gaeul asked flabbergasted while others were confused by this. How can he just ask a company like that? But that voice knew he can get whatever he want with Jimin.

"It's okay if you don't want to. This chick here is so pretty" he said coyly.

"I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HIM" Jungkook shouted furiously.

"Ah...." suddenly they heard Jimin's whimper making them freeze.

"Heard that?" the voice now laughed like a maniac. Jungkook's heart was thumping loudly against his ribcage. His throat went dry.

"Don't harm him. We can negotiate" Gaeul said desperately trying to convince the kidnapper. Everyone in that little room forgot to even breathe as if the man would harm Jimin if they did.

"That's what a good son would do," the voice said and others were confused but didn't question at that serious moment.

"I'll send you the address. Only you and Jungkook. Let's meet at 8" the voice said before hanging up. Jungkook groaned in frustration and anger and punched his fist on the nearby wall. His knuckles turned red but he didn't care.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. We only let him alone for five minutes...." Min Young said placing her hand on the younger boy's shoulder. Jungkook just sighed.

"It's not any one of your faults, Noona. Now we only have one choice" he said dashing out of the room.