24. Picnic

"Good morning" Jimin chriped as soon as he heard Jungkook enter the kitchen. The younger boy walked with messy morning hair which made a blush creep up onto Jimin's cheeks.

"Morning" Jungkook replied strolling lazily to backhug Jimin who placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and turned his head to kiss him. The racer kissed him back sweetly and pulled away.

"I didn't even brush" Jungkook said disgusted by himself. Jimin chuckled.

"I don't find any difference" he muttered before serving the dishes on the table. The younger was attached to his back like a koala.

"If you keep hugging me like this, how can we eat? Huh?" Jimin questioned pulling Jungkook's hands away and looking at him.

"I'll just eat you" Jungkook replied. Jimin was as pink as strawberry as if Jungkook already didn't eat him out all night.

"Will you eat or not?" He asked in a strict voice trying hard not to laugh at Jungkook's puppy face.

"Ah ...fine. I'll come right after brushing" Jungkook sighed and walked to the bathroom which made Jimin giggle. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he picked it up only to see his chariman calling.

"Good morning, sir" he greeted him.

"Good morning, Jiminssi. Do you have any plans for today?" Gaeul asked.

"No, sir. Why?"

"Then come to my house with Jungkookssi. I'll inform him now"

"Yes, Sir. Jungkook is with me. Ill inform him"

" Okay, thank you, Jiminssi" And he ended the call. Jimin sighed thinking about what this might be about.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The car entered the huge mansion of Gaeul and stopped after seeing a huge limousine standing just outside the mansion and the old couple were arranging something inside it. Jungkook stopped beside it.

"What are you doing?" he asked coming out of the car.

"We are going to picnic. Get in the car" Boona said in a joyful tone. Gaeul peeked out of the car with doe eyes.

"You are so cute" Jimin said unconsciously and others' eyes widened. And when he realized he slapped a hand over his mouth.

"I-i..." he tried.

"Thank you" Gaeul said with a happy face while Boona laughed. Gaeul was red as his mama complimented him after so many decades.

"What about me?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin and pouted.

"Aish...you too" Jimin laughed at him.

"let's go" they heard a voice and turned to look at Jisoo. Jungkook and Jimin bowed to their CEO.

"You know, when it's just us, you don't need to be formal," she said holding little Daehyun's hand who looked exactly like his great grandfather.

"Hey, Dayhyunieee" Jimin cooed and carried the little boy in his arms who giggled as he was happy to see his favorite uncle or another great grandfather.

"Everyone, Get in" Jisoo said and everyone settled while Jung Hae In drove the car to the destination. Their eyes widened when they reached there. It was a green meadow and a farm nearby with animals grazing here and there.

"It's so beautiful," Boona said indulging in the beauty while others agreed with her.

"LET'S GO"

And the family spread a mat on the grass and placed the foods they brought and sat on it. The weather was so good that everyone enjoyed the picnic so much. They ate foods and laughed heartily. For some reason, Jungkook and his boyfriend didn't feel outcasted and really enjoyed their time with them. Then someone suggested playing Jenga.

"Ah... No again. Let's play from the beginning" Jimin whined as he kept losing continuously eight times. Everyone laughted at him.

"It's okay, baby" Jungkook tried to comfort him.

"Baby?" Boona asked with wide eyes. The young couple just bit their tongues. Jungkook looked at Jimin who just nodded embarrassed.

"We....we are dating" Jungkook announced earning loud gasps.

"Oh my God!"

"Finally"

"Congratulations," they all said, feeling happy for them while Gaeul's eyes just welled up which didn't go unnoticed by his wife who knew her husband very well. She paced her wrinkly hands on Gaeul's and rubbed while smiling comfortingly.

"Are you happy?" she whispered and Gaeul nodded back. Finally, his parents are dating and he could not be more happier. Before they would notice, he wiped his tears and smiled brightly at them. He wanted to make a bond with Jungkook and Jimin by bringing them to the picnic and he was happy when he saw them talking freely with him and his family.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jin took Ji Eun to the nearby library after playing in the park for some time.

"Sweetie read some books while I go upstairs and get my book" he said.

"Okay, papa" she said nodding. Jin smiled at his daughter and went up to look for what he was looking for. Meanwhile, the girl's sight was caught by a certain book and she took it from the shelf and walked to the table to read it. It was a historical book about the Kings of Joseon.

She sat on the chair and swung her legs while turning the pages. She can't read well but she was just looking at the pictures. Then came a page of a Joseon Queen and her eyes widened.

"Queen Jeon Hwa Jin...." she read the name slowly.

"I didn't look like this though," she said scoffing.