10. Psychiatrist

Jimin and Jungkook we're standing in front of the wooden door after pressing the calling bell. After a minute, the door opened to reveal a beautiful woman whose smile was the prettiest the boys had ever seen for a woman.

The younger boy hugged her smiling.

"Hyung, this is Min young Noona. And Noona this is Jimin" he introduced them and Min Young without hesitation hugged Jimin. The boy was surprised by her friendliness and hugged her with the same energy.

"Come on" she invited them.

"Aww...I like him already. See those mochi cheeks" she said pinching Jimin's soft cheeks making him wince.

"Oops. Sorry, Mochi" she apologized to Jimin who shook his head meaning it's okay.

"By the way, where is Yoongi hyung, Noona?" Jungkook asked about her husband. The couple was married a year ago and everyone admired what they had between them. They had been dating since their high school years and Min Young was able to turn the grumpy grandpa into a cute and lovely husband.

"He went for groceries" she answered giving them two glasses of cold water to drench their throats. After talking for some time, they decided it was time for them to focus on what they had come for. Min Young was a Psychiatrist and they needed her help in the matter of their imaginations.

She led them towards her home office and asked Jungkook to stay outside while she and Jimin began their session.

"So, mochi. Don't feel nervous. We will just talk like we did outside. Okay, dear?" She asked earning a cute nod from the younger boy which made her chuckle.

"So tell me what is your problem?" She asked professionally placing his fingers under her chin. He thought for a minute and took a deep breath before answering.

"I have been getting these weird images. Sometimes it's in my head and other times I'm in that. The problem is Jungkook and I are in them, Noona. It is too clear and it scares me. He said it's because I watch more dramas but what about him? He doesn't watch any but getting these. Moreover we don't get same images" he said in one flow.

"Waoh....clam down" she said giving him a water bottle which he accepted thankfully.

"So what do these imaginations say?" She inquired him after writing something in her notepad.

"First time when we met, I saw imagines of him and me. He was wearing an old police uniform and we were laughing and once at the bridge I saw a small boy over Jungkook's shoulders. And I called Jungkook Daehyun. Also, Noona, sometimes suddenly our images flash in my mind"

Her throat went dry for a moment before she wrote it all down and asked few more questions before asking him to wait outside and send Jungkook in.

"Take your seat" she motioned for the younger who did as said.

"So let's get to the point directly, Jungkook. Tell me about everything"

"I see us in Joseon era, Noona. He was laughing and we were doing random things. I think his name is Bora and my name i-"

"Seong Hwa?...." She mumbled but Jungkook heard her as he froze.

"H-how-"

He was cut off but a scream from Jimin. Jungkook and Min Young ran outside to see a broken flower vase and a scared Jimin on the ground looking at a huge dog. Jungkook pulled him up.

"Hyung, it's Duri. She won't hurt you. She is a good dog" Jungkook said side hugging Jimin and patting Duri's head. The dog leaned into his touch.

"Come on, hyung" he encouraged Jimin to touch her

"Come on, hyung" he encouraged Jimin to touch her. The smaller carefully took his hand and patted Duri's head who licked his hands.

"Omo..." He again screamed while hugging Jungkook terrified. Min Young laughed as she delicately took Jimin hand and stroked the giant dog's fur. Soon Duri got comfortable and Jimin was playing with her as if he didn't cause the whole drama.

Meanwhile Jungkook approached Min Young who was cooking to ask about how she knew that name.

"Noona" he called seriously. Min Young gulped as she knew what he was about to ask.

"I'm home" Yoongi's loud voice boomed through the house as she sighed thankfully. Jungkook eyed her one last time before going to greet Yoongi and introduce Jimin.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The four along with Duri enjoyed their time greatly forgetting about everything and just chilling. Finally, the time came for the younger ones to leave as they bid their goodbyes. When they left Min Young closed the door and turned to Yoongi who was already looking at her.

"We need to talk," she said with a dangerously deep voice.

Author Notes:

Any Suggestions?