23. I Love You (M)

A/N:

Just smut! 😉

Jungkook opened the car with excitement to reach home fast and have Jimin. He was getting horny just by looking at the older. He was about to switch on the engine when he was pushed back onto his seat and Jimin was settled on his lap, his ass just above Jungkook's semi-hard member.

"Hyung...." Jungkook rasped holding Jimin' waist.

"Let's get home first" Jungkook said trying not to push Jimin to the back seat and pounce on him.

"I need you.....now...." Jimin shook his head while wispering in Jungkook's ear and bit his earlobe. The dancer began to grind on Jungkook making the taller groan.

"Jiminssi....." Jungkook growled looking at Jimin's blissed-out expression. He guided Jimin to grind his hips against him faster both moaning loudly in the car.

"Fuck....you are so hot" Jungkook whispered while biting kisses along Jimin's law. The elder hugged Jimin by the neck and tangled his fingers into Jungkook's brown locks moaning freely. He looked down at Jungkook's sweaty face.

"You are so sexy, Jungkook" he said coming to capture the younger's lips in a hungry kiss. Jungkook held Jimin by his neck and deepened the kiss which sent tingles down the smaller's body. The kiss got messy as they were now using their tongues. Jungkook slurped on Jimin's tongue and he loved how Jimin tasted. Slowly he trailed his kiss down Jimin's jaw, neck and collar bones marking what was his.

"Hnnnhhh...." A moan escaped Jungkook's mouth as Jimin started grinding faster. The younger felt his orgasm nearing and he stopped Jimin who whined loudly. He made the elder sit on the car seat and buckled his seatbelts. Jimin pouted and his boyfriend kissed that pout away.

"Don't pout. You are gonna get what you want after we get home" he uttered in a sexy tone making Jimin nod. And with that, he drove as fast as the road allows him to Jimin's home. The drive was torturous to them and it seemed forever and it was the hardest to keep their hands to each other.

Finally, the couple pulled over at Jimin's house and practically busted open the door. Jungkook picked Jimin up by his butt and the smaller wrapped his legs around his waist and hugged his neck. Jungkook walked to the bed room hurriedly and threw Jimin onto the bed eyeing him hungrily.

"I would have fucked you on the wall, but our first time should be on the bed" he said making Jimin gulp. He crawled over to Jimin and trapped the smaller under his huge frame.

"You look so good under me" he said dipping his head to kiss the life out of Jimin. The latter intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's hair and kissed with the same fervour. They pulled out to breath and panted aginst each orher's lips. Jimin stared into Jungkook's eyes losing himself in the beauty of them. He leaned up to pull the younger's lower lips between his teeth and then licked them earning a grunt.

"You are just.......so fucking sexy" Jungkook whispered and held Jimin's hands above his head. He dived to kiss Jimin all over his neck happily never leaving a place unmarked. Pretty moans escaped Jimin's mouth fueling the younger boy.

Jungkook began to undress Jimin and then himself slowly leaving them naked to each other's eyes. While Jungkook was drooling over Jimin's body, Jimin was totally hypnotized by the younger's. He reached his hand to drag it along Jungkook's abs and felt tingles down his spine. He pushed the younger one onto the bed and climbed over him. He placed kisses to Jungkook's neck and came down to his chest, stomach and lower abdomen. Jungkook was totally lost in pleasure and was moaning repeatedly.

Jungkook almost shouted when he felt Jimin's mouth around his member. Jimin licked his shaft with his tongue and worked his magical mouth on his member. He bobbed his head making Jungkook grab his hair and thrust it into his mouth.

"Ah...shit"

"You feel....so...good" he grunted. Jimin felt proud and increased his speed and Jungkook was in heaven and he soon felt himself nearing.

"Jiminssi" he said and immediately let out his cum into Jimin's mouth who swallowed it.

"Wow...." Jungkook said amazed by his orgasm.

"Now on all fours" he offered and Jimin obeyed him like the good boy he was. He presented himself to the younger who went hard again just from the sight. Jungkook reached his drawers to take condoms and lube.

"Prep?" He asked Jimin who vigorously shook his head.

"No... I need you right now" he replied.

"But I don't wanna hurt you" Jungkook insisted.

"I have played with myself. Come on" Jimin whined impatiently.

"As you wish, your highness," the younger said which triggered something in Jimin but he was so lost in horniness. The younger smeared his cock with banana-flavoured lube and proceeded to wear the condom.

"No. Go raw. I wanna feel you" Jimin requested and Jungkook was more than happy to feel his boyfriend raw. And with that, he slowly entered Jimin, the elder closed his eyes and tried to take deep breaths through the pain. Even though he played with himself, it was not the same as taking a cock.

"Uhhnnn...." He tried not to cry in pain and his boyfriend leaned down to kiss him to distract and it worked when Jimin kissed him back. Slowly and slowly, Jungkook bottomed out, their hips flushed against each other.

"Ah....it hurts" tears rolled down the dancer's cheeks and Jungkook's mouth kissed them away.

"Should we stop?"

"No, just wait"

And the younger patiently waited for his signal until Jimin nodded. And he picked up the pace ramming into Jimin. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure and now Jimin cried because of pleasure. Jungkook was so big and thick that Jimin can literally feel him in the guts. And his thrusts were strong which kept Jimin screaming for more.

"Ah...."

"More...."

"Fuck.....feels so good, Kookie"

"Yeah...right there. Ah...ah...so fucking good"

Moans and grunts fell like a shower when Jungkook hit his prostate and continued his jabbing into Jimin's pink and cute hole.

"Yeah....you feel that? Feel me deep in you?" Jungkook panted with pleasure.

"YES" Jimin screamed in response.

"You feel so good.....so perfect for me. Just for me" Jungkook growled possessively. Jimin nodded aggressively. And then Jungkook quickened his erotic thrusts. Jimin was a goner.

"I love you"

Jungkook stopped moving at Jimin's words.

"What did you say?" He asked again to confirm.

"I love you, Jungkook" Jimin repeated.

The racer's heart was jumping in happiness. He was in euphoria. He leaned down to kiss Jimin who kissed back with the same love. And then he kissed the elder's forehead making him blush.

"I love you more" he replied and started to thrust not breaking the eye contact with Jimin, the love never leaving their eyes. This was what Jungkook wanted while having sex. Love.

"Ah...." He moaned while coming all over Jungkook's and his stomachs and the younger followed him and cummed deep in Jimin without realising its consequences. He pulled out and laid beside Jimin who snuggled into him like a kitten.

"Do you mean it, hyung?" He asked looking down at Jimin just to make sure. Because he thought he didn't deserve Jimin. Jimin looked up at him.

"For a ten thousand times and more, I would say it. I love you, my bunny" Jimin said making the younger smile at the nickname.

"I love you more, kitten" Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead again earning a sweet giggle.