31. Kim Shin

Jimin's phone buzzed and he picked it up thinking it was his boyfriend.

"Hello" an unfamiliar or familiar voice said.

"Who is this?" Jimin asked sleepily.

"Hyunjin"

"Which Hyunj-" Jimin stood up and his sleepiness flew away when he heard that name.

"Good morning, baby" he greeted Jimin.

"Don't call me that. What the hell do you want?" Jimin asked irritated.

"I want you," Hyunjin said coquettishly.

"I'll hang up now" Jimin proceeded to do that but he stopped hearing Hyunjin.

"Wait, Jimin. Go on a date with me" he said.

"Stop it. I have a boyfriend" Jimin said angrily.

"I don't care"

"Then fuck off" Jimin hung up the call furiously. His face was red because of anger. But soon his phone tinged with a message.

'See you soon' It was from Hyunjin. Jimin sighed irritated but didn't pay any heed to the message. He looked at the time and it was six in the morning. He stretched up and got up to get ready for work.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Can you believe it, hyung?" Jungkook said to Yoongi with wide eyes.

"I can't believe it. Like reincarnation?" Yoongi asked totally blown up.

"Yeah. But I can give the answers to your mysteries"

"Tell me"

"Queen Jeon Hwa Jin's father is Jeon Seong Hwa and his name was deliberately deleted from history. But I don't how. And that sword is given to me by Jimin, that is given by Bora" he said.

"I still can't digest this fact, Jungkookah" Yoongi was awestruck.

"Wait. There's more"

"More?" Min Young asked curiously.

Jungkook told everything about Jin, Namjoon, Jieun, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

"Wow," the couple was starstruck.

"Just how is this possible?" Min Young's mouth was agape.

"Universe surprises me" Yoongi muttered.

"But I'm afraid that if Jimin gets pregnant, then I'll have to lose him or the baby" Jungkook mumbled biting his lower lips.

"Did you use protection?" Yoongi questioned.

"Not always, but Jimin said he was on pills"

"We can't always trust the pills, Jungkookah. Use protection next time" Min Young advised.

"But until when? It was my mistake I know but do I have to go through this even after all these years?" Jungkook asked frustrated. Yoongi sighed but then a spark lit in his mind.

"If there is darkness, they will also be light," he said.

"If I'm horny, there will be Jimin," Jungkook said.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi asked irritated.

"That's what I'm asking" Jungkook shouted back.

"I'm saying that if there is a curse, there will also be a cure to it," Yoongi said making everyone think.

"But I don't remember anything like that" Jungkook sighed.

"Forget it. Now listen to me" Yoongi started and Jungkook's ear perked up in attention.

"The second mystery is about Daehyun" Yoongi started.

"Daehyun? I think I know that name" Jungkook said. Yoongi nodded.

"But unlike Seong Hwa's case, the name Daehyun has not been mentioned anywhere in history" Jungkook was confused at his words.

"Then how...."

"There is a soldier called Kim Shin who fought for eastern Korea in the war between eastern and western Korea in 1965. He protected our country's secrets and saved our country. He was awarded an honorary medal" Yoongi said.

"He saved the secret from the enemies alone. But how?" Yoongi asked making the younger boy perplexed.

"He showed some reports that he has dementia but he does not," Min Young said now.

"What the hell? I don't get a single thing" Jungkook shouted standing up.

"First of all, listen," Yoongi said in a deep voice. Jungkook sat down.

"So... He doesn't have any memory loss or something like that. I knew it from testing him" Min Young gave Jungkook some medical files.

"He was deeply depressed and came to my assistance. I tried to get out what is bothering him" she stopped.

"He was deeply regretting something. He was mumbling the word 'Daehyun' again and again" She added. Jungkook's mouth was wide agape now.

"But I still don't get how that is a mystery" Jungkook spoke.

"This...." Min Young took a tape and switched it on. A shaky voice spoke through it.

"I'm a t-traitor. I b-betrayed Daehyun. I be-betrayed him" the voice said brokenly.

"Calm down, Mr. Kim. Tell me what happened" Min Young's voice could be heard.

"I-i didn't p-protect that file" the voice said shakily.

"Then who did?"

"Its.... It's-" and the record was cut off.

"He fainted after that and never talked about this ever again" Min Young said to Jungkook.

"Does this mean Daehyun fought them?" he asked.

"We don't know. But I feel like this would be like Seong Hwa's case" Yoongi muttered.

"Maybe Jimin would know," Jungkook said with confused eyes.

"If it is what I think it is, then you would know that too, Jungkookah"