9. Ice Cream

As the performance was spectacular, they were given a huge baby blue teddy bear which was as tall as Jimin. They laughed as they carried it towards the car and placed it inside with great struggle.

"Eunnie will like it" Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah"

Suddenly Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as he tiptoed to bury his face in the crook of the younger's neck. The taller was taken aback but slowly wrapped his hands around Jimin's petite waist.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook. I really loved it" he said leading Jungkook to smile.

"I loved it too, hyung," he said patting the smaller's head. They pulled away and sat on the shore with red cheeks. The beach was dark by now.

Jungkook suddenly laid on Jimin's lap as the smaller froze.

"C-can I?" The younger asked nervously as if he didn't already lay on him.

"S-sure" Jimin replied trying to calm his racing heart.

After five minutes or so they started to get comfortable and Jimin was slowly stroking the taller's hair which made the latter dizzy. He closed his eyes relishing the moment when suddenly he opened his eyes curious about his colleague.

"What about Namjoon hyung?" A smile crept across Jimin's face.

"If hyung is like my mom, then he is like my dad" he chuckled as he began to tell Jungkook the memory of how Jin and Namjoon met.

Flashback:

Jin and Jimin were performing on the beach as usual with a hat before them for money. That time there wasn't any stage so they performed on the sand. It was hard to dance in the sand but hey this is Jimin we are talking about.  He can do anything.

Jimin was so small and young with his full cheeks and babyface. But Jin. His face and body were the same. Why it wouldn't be when he is a vampire? The older was singing a song named Epiphany when a young boy came and stood before him.

He was staring into Jin's soul and wasn't even averting his gaze. Jin began to blush as this boy came there every day. The boy noticed Jin's blush and smiled widely showing his mesmerising dimples. The older raised his eyebrows asking what. The younger shook his head while mouthing 'you are beautiful'.

Jin's voice broke as he was taken aback by the shameless flirting meanwhile Jimin was third-wheeling. The older tried to play it cool and rolled his eyes at the dimple boy.

When the brother's finished, they began to pack their things as the boy approached them.

"Hey..." He greeted.

"Hey," Jin said awkwardly while his brother smirked.

"You both did very well" he complimented.

"Thank you" the brothers said in unison.

"By the way I'm Namjoon" he stretched his hand to Jin who looked at his brother whether he should take it or not. Even though Jimin is younger, he nodded encouraging him as if he was the president of the Namjin club which he is.

"I'm Jin and he is my brother Jimin" he said shaking his hands. Namjoon nodded and shook Jimin's hands too.

"Then we will be leaving," the eldest said slinging his backpack over his shoulder and grabbing Jimin's hands.

"Wait"

"Huh?"

"C-can I take y-you out? Please?" Namjoon asked shyly scratching his nape.

"As a date?" Jin asked confused as no one had asked him out.

"Yeah. As a date" Namjoon said looking hopefully at Jin.

"But I have to make Jimin his dinn-"

"I'm going to Tae's house, Hyung" Jimin said earning a grateful look from Namjoon.

"But-"

"Go, hyung. He seems to be a good guy" Jimin whispered in Jin's ear.

"But what if he kidnaps and rapes me?"Jin whispered back.

" Aish...hyung. As if you would let him to. Go" Jimin said lowly hitting his own forehead. Before his brother could talk, Namjoon cleared his voice eyeing Jin eagerly. Jin wanted to warn Namjoon and scare him but all that came out of his mouth was a simple 'shall we go?'

The two left somewhere as Jimin went to his best friend Tae's house to fill his lie.

Namjoon took Jin to a fancy looking restaurant but Jin stopped him at the entrance.

"No we can't go inside," he said eyeing the rich interiors.

"Wae?" Namjoon asked perplexed.

"That...the restaurant seems expensive. I can't afford it, Namjoonah. I can buy something for Jimin with this" he said softly not meeting Namjoon's eyes.

"It's okay, hyung. I am going to pay anyway" Namjoon said which made the elder shake his head vigorously.

"No, it's not fair"

Although Namjoon wanted to deny it, he realised that it was too early for them and it made Jin hesitant. With a heavy heart, he took Jin somewhere else.

"Come let's go to my favourite ice cream parlour"

They reached and ate their ice creams while chatting happily. For a moment, Jin let his stress and walls down. He felt free around Namjoon. While talking with him, Jin felt like he was special and he deserved better. The soft look the younger gave him was different from the lustful gazes he received from his workplaces.

They were so engrossed in their little world that they didn't notice the time. It was past eight, and Jin panicked about his baby brother.

"Namjoonah, I have to go," he said standing up. Namjoon nodded as he lead him outside the parlour. When he was about to bid his goodbye, the younger stopped him.

"One minute, hyung"

He ran to the shop and at the same speed returned.

"Here," he gave Jin a strawberry flavoured ice cream.

"Give this to Jimin"

Jin was speechless. To what extent this boy will make an effort for him?

"I know you'll feel bad for not bringing him here" he reasoned showing his dimple smile.

"How do you-"

"Ah...that. I have seen you guys eat ice cream at the beach. He always eats strawberry-flavoured"

The elder felt like crying. He suddenly hugged Namjoon making him surprised.

"Thank you" he muttered near his ear sending a shiver down Namjoon's spine.

They stayed like that for quite some time without knowing that their small date would bound them for so long very strongly.