2. Job?

Jungkook entered his house sluggishly after a tiring day of racing.

"Oh...Welcome home, Racer" his father said sarcastically.

"I didn't race" he lied.

"Okay. I believe you and I haven't seen a picture of you getting drunk with your friends holding the trophy and shouting nonsense" his father said in a monotone.

"Appa-"

"Come with me to our office from tomorrow"

"But I have college. The principal won't allow this"

"I have my ways, boy. There are just two months left anyway"

"Bu-"

"No more discussions" Mr Jeon stood up and looked at him sternly as if asking him to shut up.

"Yes, dad" Jungkook muttered heading to his room.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The next day Jungkook and Mr Jeon went to the office.

"Hm...where is my seat?" The younger asked slightly excited to be a CEO.

At that time his cousin, the company's present CEO, Taehyung entered the room.

"Hey, Jungkook. Let me show you your working place. It's at 8th floor" Taehyung said smiling at him.

"What the fuck? The office is here" the youngest of all said confused.

"What office, boy?" Me Jeon asked.

"What else? CEO's office"

Taehyung and his father busted out laughing at Jungkook which made him angry.

"Why are you laughing? Do I look like I am wearing a bikini?" He asked as they laughed even harder.

"What? CEO?" Taehyung remembered Jungkook's words as he laughed again and again. Jungkook was boring holes into them. After calming from the laughter, Mr Jeon approached Jungkook.

"See Jungk-" he again laughed at Jungkook's confused face and Taehyung was hitting his fist on the table laughing.

"Dad! Just fucking tell me why you are laughing"

Taehyung shook his head.

"You didn't think you are gonna be the CEO in a single day, did you?" His cousin asked Jungkook. The younger dilated his eyes realising.

"You'll work in the marketing team with Hoseok leading you" Me Jeon declared as Jungkook was speechless.

"You are kidding right?"

"Why would I?" His father said in a strict tone making him understand that he wasn't playing. He sighed as he regretted coming to the office in the first place. Suddenly he thought of an evil plan.

"Don't ever think of running away. I'll just freeze your credit card"

Jungkook groaned as he hit his head with his palm thinking about his misfortune.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After a long tiring day at work, the racer boy decided to go home. On his way, he got off his car to get some much-needed coffee. He greeted his colleague's boyfriend, Jin, who owned the cafe.

Jin brought his favourite caramel macchiato and sat in front of him asking about his day. Jungkook suddenly noticed a new studio on the ground floor of the building opposite Jin's.

"What's that?" The younger questioned.

"Which? Oh...that? That's a new dance studio, my younger brother's. He is planning to open that in two days"

That's when Jungkook noticed a familiar figure through the incomplete glass walls of the studio. He grabbed his backpack as he took a run towards it shouting a loud, "I know you don't want me to pay, hyung".