12. His Family

Jungkook took Jimin to his house that evening as he suggested they could binge-watch something. When they entered the younger's father was sitting before the television and watching some news. His eyes laid on the boys when Jungkook entered with a small figure hiding behind him shyly.

"Who is that?" The older man asked Jimin making him cutely peek his head behind Jungkook's shoulder.

"Appa, this is my.....friend," he said as if not wanting to say.

"Boyfriend?" Mr Jeon smirked seeing his sons reaction.

"APPA" He shouted seeing Jimin widen his eyes.

"It's not like that" Jungkook tried to convince him.

"Why? What's wrong with that idea? He is cute and yo-"

Jungkook closed his father's mouth while sending daggers to him just from his eyes.

"Oh...calm down, son," his father said breathlessly from his son's violent action.

"Anyway, you are?" He asked Jimin who bit his tongue for forgetting to introduce himself.

"I'm Park Jimin, Mr Jeon. Nice to meet you" he bowed 90°.

"Well, as you know I'm Jungkook's handsome father" Mr Jeon said flipping his non-existent hair while his ear was yanked harshly by a woman.

"Aha....stop scaring him" she said as she moved towards Jimin to hug him.

"I'm Jungkook's mom" she said after pulling away. Usually, her son won't bring anyone home and it was a great shock to the couple that their son brought someone home. Jimin bowed to her and introduced himself again.

"You can call us mom and dad, Jiminie" she said fondly stroking Jimin's blonde hair. He nodded already liking the younger's family.

"He can call me father-in-law too" Mr Jeon whispered to Jungkook who glared at him and asked for him to shut up as if he didn't blush.

"We are going to my room" Jungkook said dragging Jimin to his room to avoid any awkward comments from his parents who smirked. His mom stopped him for a second.

"Condoms are in the second drawer. It's fine even if you don't use it" she giggled as her son's face went red. He practically ran away with Jimin who didn't catch what his mother said. He made Jimin sit on his bed before switching on his huge television and going to Netflix.

"Let's watch Train to Busan" he said trying to lighten the mood but Jimin's eyes went wide in terror.

"No. Let's watch something else" he said going to grab the remote from the younger.

"Why, hyung? Are you scared?" Jungkook teased the pouting elder.

"Shut up" he said jumping on Jungkook who was utterly surprised. He was so in changing the show to a romance once that he didn't notice their position. He was sitting on Jungkook's stomach who was totally enjoying Jimin's plush ass on his stomach. But suddenly the smaller moved his body to the front resulting in Jimin's ass on Jungkook's semi-hard member.

The younger moaned silently as the boy above him kept moving oblivious to the younger. Jimin realized that something was poking his ass and he looked down to see what it was. At once he jumped out of the bed with a tomato face.

"I-imsorry" he said rapidly making the younger laugh despite his problem down there. Jungkook tried to calm down.

"It's okay, hyung. Come let's watch the movie. I promise it won't be that scary and why would you be scared if I'm just right here?" He began boasting as Jimin rolled his eyes and laid down on the other side of the bed with a distance between them. The smaller reluctantly agreed to watch.

But as the movie was playing, he was so scared by those zombies and his facade of bravery began to crumble. Jungkook looked at him and laughed which made Jimin angry.

"The fuck you are laughing?"

He asked as he grabbed a fistful of taller's hair and yanked his head back.

"AHHHH.....HYUNG....LET GO" Jungkook shouted for his dear life. But Jimin laughed evilly.

"It's for saying that this movie won't be frightful," he said forcefully letting go of Jungkook's hair.

"Sh...." The younger hissed at the pain but before he could rub on his head a tiny hand reached to rub it. He was surprised to see Jimin's now soft eyes rubbing at where it was paining. He smiled sheepishly without caring about being stupid now in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin stood up and gently pecked on the crown of his head where it was paining.

"Did it hurt too much? You made me angry" he pouted as if he was taking to a baby.

"Now it's okay, hyung" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"But cuddles please?" He asked Jimin cutely with puppy eyes.

"But I get to choose this time"

"Okay"

Jimin decided to watch some drama named Nevertheless.

"Omo...look, Jungkook. He is so handsome!" Jimin exclaimed at the main lead while Jungkook didn't respond other than poking his tongue on his inner cheek. But Jimin was oblivious.

Suddenly a sex scene came as the boys' faces turned red. Jimin gulped at the scenes and turned to Jungkook to take the remote to change. But he was already looking at him darkly. The shorter boy got lost in Jungkook's eyes. They were shouting something at him that he couldn't comprehend.

A loud moan of the actress was heard and the next moment the TV was off and Jimin was under Jungkook who was eyeing him intensely. Jimin wanted to speak something but nothing came out other than air. He unconsciously moved his leg that (un)fortunately brushed against Jungkook's semi-hard member. Juancock was now fully hard. Jimin swallowed his saliva thickly on seeking Jungkook's erect member.

The younger leaned closer and closer to Jimin's lips and the latter closed his eyes ready to feel his lips but the door knock interrupted them. Jungkook groaned and ran to the bathroom to relieve his problem. While Jimin came out of his trance when the door was again banged. He opened it to see Mrs Jeon.

"Up for a drink?" She asked trying her best to control her smirk by seeing Jimin's rosy face and his dishevelled hair. He nodded smiling, ready to get out of that embarrassing situation.