13. Ga Eul

The old man back bugged his wife who was making breakfast for him with other servants.

"Boo Na, I'm so excited for today," he said turning to his wife and they both danced in the kitchen making the servants chuckle and smile at the old couple. They were cute. The old servants were with them since they were young and they knew until now the love between the couple never changed or reduced.

"S-slow, Ga Eul....." Boona chuckled as her husband kept rotating her. The couple ended their performance with a bow to the audience who clapped cheerfully.

"Now, come. I'll serve you" Boona said walking to the dining table and serving him first as he was going to his office earlier.

"Won't you come to meet him, baby?" Ga Eul asked.

"Of course, I will come. But you go first. I'll make his favourite Kimchi Jjigae and bring it" she giggled in excitement. But her husband's smile fell.

"What is that, honey?" She asked seeing her husband's expression.

"But he may not be the same now," he said smiling sadly.

"He is Park Jimin now" he added while trying to hold his tears. Boona wrapped her arms around his neck while he was still at the dining table and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"But we can't judge anything until we see what's really there, Honey. So go meet him. And don't let him go until I come there" she said encouraging her husband.

Ga Eul was thankful for such a lovely wife. He turned his neck and pecked her lips.

"Okay then. I'll call you later" he said after he finished his eating.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Bye, mom. Bye, dad" Jungkook and Jimin began to run to the parking lot as it was getting late for Jimin's interview. He was wearing a dark blue suit for the interview and Jungkook just wore some formal pants and a shirt.

They sat inside the car panting from all the running. Soon they reached their destination and Jungkook drove to the huge parking lot of the company. Jungkook came to the other side and opened Jimin's door who muttered a shy thank you. The pair went inside the building and enquired at the reception.

"I'll just use the restroom" Jimin said leaving Jungkook alone at the reception. The bored younger looked around the interior. He was quite impressed. It was just his type. But he narrowed his eyes when he saw a poster.

It was an advertisement poster for the company in which Ga Eul stood smiling.

Jungkook's head felt like spinning. Again his mind flashed some scenarios. But unlike the past ones, he couldn't clearly see what was happening as it was too fast. There were guns, blood, tankers, soldiers, a small boy and Jimin. And a few familiar people. They are familiar but not that much to identify with a single glance like he did with Jimin.

He wobbly sat on the couch near the reception. With great struggle, he glanced at the poster one more time.

"Appa....."

All he could hear was a call of a boy. He was running towards him happily. Now he can see the boys face. The small boy was about to say something when,

"Sir? Are you okay?" The receptionist shook Jungkook's shoulders. He broke from his trance and simply nodded and gulped the water which she gave him.

Meanwhile, Jimin exited the restroom after using it. But opposite it, he saw the saw poster Jungkook saw.

A familiar sting.

He could see what he had been seeing in his mind recently as a compilation. The face which once was unknown to him now was running to him.

"Mama..."

He shook his head and splashed cold water on his face in the washroom.

"W-what was that?" He mumbled drying his face with the tissues. He decided not to tell Jungkook about this now as it would spoil the mood. And the younger too decided the same. He walked toward the younger and smiled to cover his restlessness. He shot a glare to the receptionist who was eye-fucking Jungkook.

"Let's go," he said dragging the younger.

They both didn't know what was waiting for them.