Welcome To Masterpiece Theatre🎭

Niyusha came with James when he went to meet Sherlock and Mycroft's sister she chuckles softly as she watches him dance to "Want To Break Free" by Queen with was playing in his headset as soon as he gets off the helicopter after taking his headpho...

Niyusha came with James when he went to meet Sherlock and Mycroft's sister she chuckles softly as she watches him dance to "Want To Break Free" by Queen with was playing in his headset as soon as he gets off the helicopter after taking his headphones off he turns around and reaches for her hand which she takes and he helps her out of the helicopter with a smile on his face she tries to hide her disgust at a man in a suit who was waiting for them with his guards and they walk over to him "Mr. Moriarty"  the man says once they reach where he stands James replies as he goes back to "Moriarty mode" as he likes to call it nowadays and she smiles as she reads his lips when he says "Big G Big G means governor street speak I'm a bit down with the kids, you know I'm relatable that way do you like my boys? this one's got more stamina, but he's less caring in the afterglow"  the prison governor says "this way, please"  and he leads them inside "I'll take the next one"  Niyusha whispers to her husband as the prison governor leads them into a elevator James smiles then gently kisses her lips which his "guards" and the "governor" seem to miss he knew why she wanted to not go in with him and the others for he saw the way the governor looked at her and he was ready to kill him from the moment that first happened till now his "boys" knew better as a matter of fact they were smart enough to be afraid of her and not just because she's his wife but they've seen first hand how dangerous she is she didn't attack them but they watched as she attacked someone else who tried to do something she warned them not to do and even though she took the elevator that came after the one he and the "big g" got on she was in the room he was going to before he got there.... it's possible that she took the stairs.... James smiles at her as he walks over to her she smiles and winks at him and he chuckles softly then cups her chin in his hand as he looks deeply into her eyes "smell all that insane criminality"  James says as they walk down the hall side by side he inhales then asks "do you have cannibals here?"  the "big g" replies  "yes"  James asks "how many?"  the "big g" replies "three"  James says "that's good people leave their bodies to science, I think cannibals would be so much more grateful"  he smiles at Niyusha who smiles back then he whistles and gets the reaction he wanted from the "creatures" in cages down the hall "ah"  he says softly with a smile then he chuckles and follows the "big g" to the office where Mycroft waits for him.... Mycroft was surprised yet not surprised to see Niyusha walk in with James she winks at him and he smiles a small smile in return and of course James gets the first word for when he sees the Nativity Scene décor on a table by the wall under a tv he says as he picks up the baby Jesus "ah! isn't that sweet?"  Mycroft asks not playing along with his game for now "won't you sit down?"  James says as he doesn't do as he's told "I wrote my own version of the Nativity when I was a child The Hungry Donkey it was a bit gory, but if you're going to put a baby in a manger, you're asking for trouble"  he sets the baby Jesus back down in the table "you know what this place is, of course?"  Mycroft asks "of course so, am I under arrest again?"  James replies "you remain a person of interest, but until you commit a verifiable crime, you are, I regret, at liberty"  Mycroft says "then why am I here?"  James asks "you're a Christmas present"  Mycroft replies "ah how do you want me?"  James asks as he walks over to where Niyusha stands by the windowed wall outlooking the cliff and the crashing water below Niyusha chuckles and the soft sound makes James smile "there is, in this facility, a prisoner whose intellectual abilities are of occasional use to the British government"  Mycroft tells him "what, for, like, really difficult sums, long division, that sort of thing?"  James asks "she predicted the exact dates of the last three terrorist attacks on the British mainland after an hour on Twitter that sort of thing in return, however, she requires treats last year, it was a violin"  Mycroft replies "this year?"  James asks "five minutes unsupervised conversation.... with you"  Mycroft replies "me? with me?"  James asks sarcastically pretending to be touched "well you are a special kind of dysfunctional!"  Niyusha who was reading every word they say says Mycroft chuckles James smiles "she has noted your interest in the activities of my little brother"  Mycroft tells James "so, what has she got to do with Sherlock Holmes?"  James says as he walks back over to the desk which he leans over and sits down in the chair opposite of Mycroft as he says "whatever you're about to tell me.... I already know it's going to be.... awesome!"  he lays his hand along his cheek as he says "awesome" Mycroft takes a deep breath in but doesn't say anything Niyusha walks over and places her hand on his shoulder and he grips her hand gently grateful for her comfort.... when James goes to see Eurus Niyusha stays with Mycroft and plays chess, reads books and other things with him she even played her electric violin for him a song known as Beethoven Virus by BanYa....