🎖🎖🪖🪖 Like Toy Soldiers🎖🎖🪖🪖

When they reach the other room they find a empty coffin Jecoliah lets go of John's hand and walks over to the top of the coffin which was leaning up against the wall and looks at it and when she turns it around she sees the words "I love you"  inscribed on it "oh dear!"  she whispers Sherlock who's attention was drawn to the coffin looks at her then hears his sister say "one more minute on the phone"  then he hears the little girl say through the speakers "I'm frightened! I'm really frightened!"  and he says "it's OK, don't worry I don't have very long with you, so I just need you tell me what you can see outside the plane"  the little girl replies "just the sea I can see the sea"  Sherlock asks "are there ships on it?"  the little girl replies "no ships I can see lights in the distance"  Sherlock asks "is it a city?"  the little girl replies "I think so"  Mycroft whispers "she's about to fly over a city in a pilotless plane we'll have to talk her through it"  John asks "through what?"  the little girl says "hello? are you still there?"  Jecoliah replies "we're still here love you'll have to give the others a bit sometimes their mouths work faster than their brains and it's very hard for them to catch up"  Sherlock chuckles with a smile "getting the plane away from any mainland, any populated areas it has to crash in the sea"  Mycroft whispers "what about the girl?"  John asks "do I have to smack you again M!?"  Jecoliah asks her possibly soon to be brother/cousin in law before he could speak Mycroft's eyes widen Sherlock smiles "without knowing which city she's near there's no possible way to estimate where the nearest airport is and we also don't know how much fuel the plane has left since we don't know what point A and B were to begin with hope and a prayer is all she has at the moment and we're the ones who can give it to her you three think it through and I'll try to calm her it worked for Laelia it might work for her"  Jecoliah tells John Sherlock smiles at the memory of how she answered the pink phone and her made up "Holmes Inquisitions" Jecoliah walks away from them then starts a conversation with the young lady on the phone reminding her that she's not alone and has friends who are doing the best to help her any way they can "we have John the soldier who's a father to a little girl himself though she's younger than you and can't really speak yet and the prickly pear Mycroft who I call "M" and one of my cousins calls him "Crofty" though he can be a bit crafty at times just not in a artsy way!"  Jecoliah tells the little girl Eurus raises and eyebrow at the fact that BOTH of her brothers allow others to call them what no one else can not even their own family Sherlock who was listening to the woman he loves speak while also listening to his brother and John talk chuckles at Jecoliah's "not in a artsy way" tease he frowns when he hears a click that tells him his sister had "turned off" the young lady's call and she says "now, back to the matter in hand coffin problem, someone is about to die it will be, as I understand it, a tragedy so many days not lived, so many words unsaid, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...."  Sherlock replies "yes, yes, yes, and this, I presume, will be their coffin"  Eurus asks "whose coffin, Sherlock? please, start your deductions I will apply some context in a moment"  Sherlock says as he looks at the coffin "well, allowing for the entirely pointless courtesy of headroom, I'd say this coffin is intended for someone of about five foot four makes it more likely to be a woman"  John asks "not a child?"  Sherlock replies "a child's would be more expensive this is in the lower price range, although still best available in that bracket"  John whispers "that was a lonely night on Google"  Jecoliah chuckles softly "this is a practical and informed choice the balance of probability suggests that this is for an unmarried woman, distant from her close relatives that is suggested by the economy of choice, acquainted with the process of death, but unsentimental about the necessity of disposal the lining of the coffin...."  Sherlock says he stops and turns when he hears Jecoliah say softly "William!"  he walks over and looks at the golden plaque on the lid she was holding and reads the inscription on it John who walked over with him says "so it's for somebody who loves somebody!?"  Jecoliah corrects him by saying "it's for Molly"  John tilts his head and looks at her oddly "think about how all this begin this "game" it was all to gain HIS attention, to get him to see what no one can see and yet are supposed to see the invisible woman with a not so invisible broken heart we've seen what William either doesn't see or doesn't WANT to see something that is "plain as day" to those that are surrounded by them almost every day that particular woman is a open book that wears her heart on her sleeve everyone who truly pays attention to her as a human being can see what she feels every moment of every day clear as the sky without the clouds that at times consumes it I'm not sure if this "test" is meant to break him or her or perhaps it's to make sure he's as alone as the game "master" feels but this part of it is all about Molly and one things for sure she's about to have a rotten day!"  she says Sherlock stares at her "oh please I can afford a much better coffin and my family's dead!"  she tells him his eyes become sad "besides I doubt THIS is the "something special" your sister has planned for me she "likes me" remember!?! and it's not like SHE believes I love you!"  she says he smiles a hidden smile that only she and Mycroft can see.... John's slow remember!?..... "she's perfectly safe, for the moment her flat is rigged to explode in approximately three minutes, unless I hear the release code from her lips I'm calling her on your phone, Sherlock make her say it"  Eurus says "say what?"  John asks "think!"  Jecoliah whispers John's mouth becomes an "O" as he finally figures it out "oh, one important restriction, you're not allowed to mention in any way at all that her life is in danger you may not, at any point, suggest that there is any form of crisis if you do, I will end this session and her life are we clear?"  Eurus says Sherlock nods then they hear James' recorded voice tick tocking once again "really annoying!"  Jecoliah whispers John chuckles they hear the ring of Molly's phone and watch Molly walk over and look down at it "what's she doing?"  Sherlock asks when Molly doesn't answer "she's making tea"  John replies "but why isn't she answering her phone?"  Sherlock asks "you never answer your phone"  John replies "yes, but it's me calling"  Sherlock says Jecoliah rolls her eyes "hi, this is Molly at the dead center of town leave a message"  Molly's voicemail says with a slight chuckle at her own joke "ok, ok just one more time"  Eurus says after she hangs up the phone and tries again they hear the dial tone then ringing once more "go on, Molly, pick up just bloody pick up"  John says softly "after all he's done to her heart would you if you were her!?!"  Jecoliah whispers in a voice so soft only John could hear her and he looks at her with a "you've got a point" expression on his face after a bit Molly finally gives in and answers the phone....