He's One Crofty Guy 😉

While Sherlock and Michiko were in court Mycroft was meeting Jecoliah Magnussen for the first time and not in a way one

While Sherlock and Michiko were in court Mycroft was meeting Jecoliah Magnussen for the first time and not in a way one.... especially him.... would expect Jecoliah heard that "Lady" Elizabeth Smallwood was looking for her and instead of heading to the office she went straight for the "man behind the lady"s own home.... Mycroft stares at the gorgeous woman who now stands at his front door after he answered her soft knock with a curiously raised eyebrow if it was even possible his eyebrow raised even higher when he hears her soft dulcet tones say "I hear you've been looking for me!"  she pauses then says "well not you per se but the "Lady" "below" you"  a smirk threatens to appear at the edge of his lips but he hides it well.... or at least he hopes he did.... when she says "lady" and "below" in quotations "who are you!?!"  he asks "Jecoliah Magnussen"  she replies his eyes widen in shock "I'm shocked she knew I even existed after all my brother never speaks of me.... then again birth certificates are a matter of public record I suppose....!"  she says "you'd think he'd pay someone to burn the damn thing! or at least erase it so it "never existed"!"  she mutters under her breath he chuckles softly and just like the smirk he hides it.... slightly.... "just so you know it won't work!"  she tells him he raises an eyebrow at her "using me to get to him he thinks my existence is basically worthless and TRIES to turn me into a toy like he does everyone else in the world after all in his mind he's basically a god and we are his subjects.... oh and by the way it isn't a building it's his Mind Palace so you'll never find it!"  she informs him he looks at her oddly "the Appledoor Vaults.... it's basically a museum of facts he can use to Blackmail just about everyone and perhaps even some "artifacts" of some nature to add fuel to the fire so to speak the only information he can use against me is everything he's done to me throughout my "insignificant" life which are of no matter to you I am certain since it can't be used against him for the only files that exist of it are in his and my own memories"  she tells him after a small pause she asks "now I'm curious about one thing.... why would you need a assistant!?! don't you already have one!?! is she really that horrible at her job!?!"  he smirks as she continues "well I'm sorry to say Mr. Holmes I have no plans to become anyone's "assistant"! or helping that so called Lady of the Smallwood "trap" my brother in her disgusting "net"!"  she tells him his smirk turns into a smile "I suppose I should go now I deeply apologize for wasting your time Mr. Holmes"  she says then she starts to turn around but stops when she hears him say "it's Mycroft and though you're correct about the assistant I have been looking for a housekeeper of sorts"  she smirks then turns back around and replies with a smiling sparkle in her eyes "well it is rather large and quite possibly hard to manage!"  he smiles then says "if you're worried about payment rest assured I do plan on paying you and I promise not to use you to get to your brother"  she mutters "not that it would do you any good anyway!"  he chuckles then says with a smile and a slight drawl "yes!"  she smiles then says "well I still have to unpack but I could start tomorrow if that's alright with you"  he looks at her oddly "I had just moved from a condo to a cottage so I have a lot of work of my own to do!"  she tells him he nods with a small smile then says with a nod "tomorrow it is then"  she says with a wave as she continues on her way towards her car "have a nice day Crofty"  Mycroft watches her leave with a raised eyebrow once she was out of earshot a small chuckle escapes his lips it turns into a small laugh when he hears her say to his chauffer "he truly is a Crofty one isn't he!?!"  his driver looks at her oddly and watches her as she climbs into her car, wave with a soft smirk then drive away Mycroft shakes his head then heads towards the Town car that waits for him with his assistant Anthea sitting in the backseat on her phone as always "who was that!?!"  she asks "my new housekeeper"  he replies she nods and the driver drives out of the driveway towards Mycroft's office building....