And Then There Were Three

Martha did indeed bring the picture straight to Niyusha's cottage after she got it developed she made three copies one for herself, one for Niyusha and one for Sherlock who when he found out from Michiko told him what her mother had "made" her do though she said it with a smile so he knew she didn't mind doing it and the way she said it made him chuckle Sherlock was surprised that Michiko asked if he would make a copy of the picture for her "it isn't for me it's for a friend"  she tells him he replies "sure"  normally he would have just nodded but with her being blind he gave a verbal answer and a few hours later he had that copy made up for her though he did it himself instead of taking it to a shop to be done Michiko thanked him when he handed it to her and gave him a kiss on the cheek he hid his blush with a smile which grew when she reached up and cupped his face to see if he was smiling or not.... when Mycroft went through his mail he looked at a particular manila envelope which had "To my Crofty coffee date"  written on it in gorgeous computerized calligraphy oddly with a tilt of his head then he smiles when he thinks back to how he met Michiko then opens the envelope to see her smiling back at him in a intricately beautiful almost Victorian style frame with who he deduced to be her mother and another woman who looked just like her but with a more golden red colored hair and a note with the same calligraphy writing "her name is Niyusha and I have a odd request.... as "payment" for this picture I was wondering if you'd record your voice saying a few words the reason I ask this is because I really hate the computerized voices that are used for computers and phones and I've been designing a program to use a "better" voice I tried using my own, then my mothers but I hear them everyday so it gets I don't know boring I guess and well I'd like to hear you're more often"  he reads he smiles at the last words so he now knew there were three he places the photo on his home office desk which Jecoliah saw later "so there are three of me!?!"  she asks Mycroft as she picks up the photo Mycroft who was staring out his office window turns and nods "that woman looks like my mother the only difference is my mothers eyes were a amber blue and her hair was black"  she tells him "ok.... now I'm curious!"  she says after a small pause he chuckles she raises her eyebrow at him and he smiles then says "221 Baker Street"  she asks "is that where they live!?!"  he replies "that's where one of them lives with her mother I'm unsure about the other"  he replies then he points to the darker redhead in the picture and says "this one lives there"  she asks looking down at the envelope which he surprisingly kept.... as well as the letter which he keeps inside the envelope.... "the one who calls you "Crofty"!??"  he nods then replies with a corner smile "I'm getting used to it, especially with you starting to call me "M".."  she chuckles then says "I blame all the embroidered towels in this place!"  he smiles then says "her name is Michiko and she's blind.... there is no need to be cautious around her just.... say something when she answers the door"  she laughs "and even though I have yet to meet her according to Michiko the other woman's name is Niyusha"  he tells her she nods.... the next day Jecoliah heads to the address Mycroft gave her and met all three of the women in the picture the elder of the three gave her a hug right away and the other two acted relieved that she could speak and that the three of them didn't end up as a "separated" Helen Keller of sorts and the four of them spend most of the day getting to know each other though the quaternary twins.... well in their case triplets.... keep the fullness of their personal life stories for when they were alone for they knew what kind of caring woman Mrs. Hudson is and didn't want the memory of her sisters to be tarnished by their stories for her sisters had changed throughout the years especially after they had them....

 Hudson is and didn't want the memory of her sisters to be tarnished by their stories for her sisters had changed throughout the years especially after they had them