🌸🪷🌹🌺She's The Type Of Flower That Can Still Grow After A Forest Fire🌻🌷💮🌼

Sherlock was grateful Jecoliah and her cousins weren't a part of the "conspiracy" but he couldn't help but miss the woman he loves and think on her words the ones that claim she doubts he'd ever marry her and that her not being able to have children made her something that needed to be fixed at least that's how he perceived it he even thought of her as he spoke to every woman who now surrounded him and deduced how they committed the acts they have committed.... while John, Mary and Sherlock were working Michiko was spending time with a overly excited Mycroft who was relieved she decided to forgive him for his stupidity he actually started hating the fact he started that bet with his brother especially when he now has so much to live for her and their children Michiko even asked Jecoliah to watch over the twins so that they could have some time alone he was of course still being tortured by only being allowed to eat HEALTHY foods but as long as she was there he didn't mind one bit they sat in the Stranger Room side by side staring at the fire and each other in silence he was absolutely giddy when she took the hand that reached for hers into her own and gave it a gentle squeeze....

++++back to the present++++

Mycroft went to get Jecoliah once Sherlock went into a state of unconsciousness Sherlock wakes up to find Jecoliah sitting next to him on a bed with a soft smile and worried eyes he reaches up and cups her cheek in his hand then whispers softly "y...

Mycroft went to get Jecoliah once Sherlock went into a state of unconsciousness Sherlock wakes up to find Jecoliah sitting next to him on a bed with a soft smile and worried eyes he reaches up and cups her cheek in his hand then whispers softly "you've come back to me!"  her smile grows slightly as she replies with soft whispered tones "I'll always come back to you now you just have to come back to me!"  he leans forward and kisses her lips then slumps back into the bed she looks at Mycroft and says "he's going to want to see her grave"  Mycroft asks "why!?!"  she replies "you know how he gets! apparently even if it's one that's in his mind he still has to solve the case!"  Mycroft smiles "have Greg bring shovels"  she tells him he nods and just so that they get his brother back he does as she suggests and not only finds out where Ricoletti is buried he has Lestrade bring shovels which told him his brother's going to want to see the body of the dead woman.... Jecoliah helps Sherlock dig the dead woman's grave as a matter of fact she was the only one of the "original" group (those that were on the plane with him) who helped him which made him smile even Lestrade helped him dig then again the man owes him for all the crimes he solved for him so.... it took the three of them the rest of the day and half the night to dig to the very bottom Sherlock, Mycroft and Lestrade made sure Jecoliah took breaks and she made sure they all had a sufficient water supply to drink the only reason Mycroft allowed this "madness" was because Jecoliah was right Sherlock wouldn't give up till he found the answer even if it wasn't one he liked or suspected the only physical thing Mycroft did was help Jecoliah out of the hole once it got deep enough and held a flashlight down into it for the three who were crazy enough to get "down and dirty" digging the poor woman's grave once they reached the coffin Mycroft once again helps Jecoliah out of the hole they dug then she helps Lestrade and Sherlock bring the coffin up to the grass then opens the coffin Sherlock frantically searches for a secret compartment in the coffin but doesn't find one "oh, dear the cupboard is bare"  Mycroft says Jecoliah looks up at him with a annoyed expression he smiles at her "they must have buried it underneath they must have buried it underneath the coffin"  Sherlock says then he jumps back into the hole and starts digging with his hands Jecoliah jumps back in and grips his shoulders stopping him in his tracks he looks up at her gorgeous eyes that are shimmering with worry and he sighs then hugs her hip tightly Jecoliah looks up and asks "what's that!?!"  Sherlock looks up at her and asks "what's what!?!"  then he hears a women's voice whisper from somewhere "do not forget me do not forget me"  he lets go of the woman he loves and straightens just as the skeleton in the coffin rises on it's own he gently pushes Jecoliah out of the way as it jumps into the hole and falls on top of him....